Jizzy

High Life Update: Coming May 13

icon11.gif

we would get a better turnout. A lot of people will be online that day just for the new shit. Some might not play Monday cause of the new stuff the next day. A lot of those fluck it dudes only play the game 1 day each week these days.

icon11.gif

also, i took tuesday off from work because i have vacation days to use... #YOLO

I vote move IGTA night to tuesday

photo-3003.jpg

Right accept for rockstar isn't our bosses and you're making a shit analogy in every conceivable way.

yea well, that's just like, your opinion, man... these kids that whine have no idea what's out there in the real world... crying and yelling about a video game means they truly don't have a life... it's just a fucking game, lol... i'm convinced they're gonna cry about everything, including not getting raises at mcdonalds...

Yeah....

Here is the prices and some more detail pictures of the cars and bike.

Dinka Thrust ($75,000) That's expensive for a bike.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Very much the tour bike as got saddle options. Rather expensive though for a bike.

Massacro ($275,000)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Like the others really its saving grace is the mods.

Huntley ($195,000)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Got a few mods you can do but is very much a 4X4.

Zentoro ($725,000)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Probably the one you can have the most fun with regarding mods and paint schemes. If you keep the stock tyres the colour is chosen by your secondary colour. Here is one modded:-

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The new psycho system is up and running and people show up in red like a bounty [bounty has a dedicated symbol]. Word of caution if you are flying a plane and you jump out beaware this counts to being a psycho even though you didn't hit anyone!

New symbols for when people are at their apartment.

Changes to select tab and certain websites (dynasty8)

• Like 6

You become a psycho if you hunt a bounty or if you kill someone who was killing you. I think lobbies will be full of psychos from now on.

Don't kill cops either as that increases psycho rating.

I thought this rating thing would be good but turns out its nothing.

With the right colors, the Zentorno looks like it was stolen from a rich douche in the Tron universe.

Having second thoughts about buying the Massacro. I'm worried it might replace my beloved F620. Probably going to buy the Huntley, since I still don't have an SUV in my garage.

Edit: Yes, the Huntley is amazing and I must have one. Never thought I'd like it more than the Baller.

Also, there are no bumper or skirt options for it, but it lowers so much when changing the suspension, it completely compensates.

• Like 1

Heads up, to those who haven't seen it - the new clothing is shit. It's just more fucking suits. They're in the "outfits" section of the store, where the clerk is.

i like all the new vehicles. not too bad at all. fuckers gonna have me buyin another fuckin super car....me and my damn wants. lmao. fuckin thing was fun to rip around in. gonna grab the huntley too. that's it tho! (wonder if that'll hold).

apartments look cool, shitty buildings tho. watched adtube.....errr youtube vids on the apt views. naaaa. gonna buy a 10 car garage instead. might trade in one of my weasel tower apts for the new tinsel tower location....dunno yet. both caracters are in the same place. saves on confusion when switching characters....

gun...meh, yep, a gun. just another assault rifle. will eventually get it. really liking the special carbine atm tho.

clothes? for no arms? can't if it's just outfits. the chick has enough clothes. fuck 'em. lol

now to smoke this joint and update my races.....

yea, i gotta update my races here quickly...

i got the high life tinsel pad for my main character, and i sold my weazel plaza place for a garage out by the airport :lol:... i also bought a huntley and FINALLY an exemplar ;).. for my second character, i bought the new supercar because it does look kind of bad ass... and i was tired of only having the voltic as my only "supercar", which it's pretty slow for being one... she also owns the 6 car garage in harmony B)... it's fucking cool to have a place out there... i don't need a 10 car garage for her... not yet anyways...

If the Huntley had a dick, I would suck it. Fucking love this car.

I also bought the Tinsel Towers apartment, and I'm trying to decide between my 2 car garage apartment from the old days, or the 6 car garage in the desert, just off of Route 68. If the latter, I'm going to stock it with off road vehicles. I have money to burn, since I only spent $1.3 million on the new stuff.

• Like 2

I also bought the Tinsel Towers apartment, and I'm trying to decide between my 2 car garage apartment from the old days, or the 6 car garage in the desert, just off of Route 68. If the latter, I'm going to stock it with off road vehicles. I have money to burn, since I only spent $1.3 million on the new stuff.

Just bought the Route 68 garage and stocked it with off road cars, a Huntley, and a Rat Loader. Best decision I ever made.

By the way, I've found it useful to leave an empty spot in each garage. That way, I've always got a place to park whatever I'm driving.

Bought the Tinsel Towers apartment and I've bought the Huntley - impressive car! Was tempted by the Zentoro but will probably hang fire for now - already spunked a load of cash on the new apartment, huntley and modding it. Still got just over $1.2 million but there's other vehicles I want to grab and mod too.

Just call it the Zen, guys. No one is going to remember the correct spelling (except me, because proper spelling gives me a boner).

I skipped it, for now. It's fun to drive, and it looks better than most of the supercars, but everyone else is driving one, and I don't want to forsake my beloved Jester.

• Like 1