ViceMan

Red Dead Redemption - www.iRedDead.com

I played a little yesterday to unlock the remaining avatar awards (wanted the yellow Rockstar logo t-shirt). I wish you could play as Undead Marston in the normal singleplayer game, with the mythical horses and other bonuses. Jack just doesn't cut it as a gunslinger for me. Plus having maggots coming out of your eye socket is somehow just more awesome.

I got all my XP leveling up done when the servers had the glitches after updating to a certain patch. I remember me and some guy kept replaying Tesoro Azul and soon i'd reached level 50.

One of my favourite games this generation. I think the variety of missions and side-missions makes the game more bearable. I was worried Rockstar would just add the same mission structure as GTAIV but no, they blew the game wide open and made it so awesome. GTAV having the same structure can only be a good thing.

• Like 1

I think the fourth could have worked. The one they used was the best out of those but I still don't think it looks quite right.

Maybe add a driveable Delorean that you can find parked in a cave somewhere. Not that John or Jack would know how to drive one, but who gives a fuck about historical accuracy when time travel is involved?

• Like 2

I can only imagine the mods people would make for Red Dead Redemption PC. I'm sure they would take full advantage of the animals and their AI.

Just stay away from Escalera of you see a donkey walking into the bar...

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Just started a new play through of RDR, almost forgot how amazing the story is. It's good the way Marston clutches his side with pain (where he got shot) now and again during the tutorial round the ranch with Bonnie. Shot the little bunnies he he he.

I don't want to disappoint you and dissuade you from starting a new game but it really isn't worth it just to see the warhorse, I used the warhorse once until I got the Kentucky saddler.