Sign in to follow this  
TheLunaticFringe

Wall breaching glitches

This is my first time posting though I been a member for a little while now anyways I thought it would be appropriate to post this here as these glitches work online and not in story mode.As the title states these are wall breaching and to get these to work you need to stand in the appropriate spot and then access any job in your phone then quickly back out and if done correctly you will appear in said glitch.all that said heres my list of all I found.

Fleeca bank-Grand senora desert

Floyd's apartment-del perro beach

Humane Research laboratory-Near mt.gordo

Lester's house-El burro heights

Franklin's aunt's house-strawberry

Trevor's torture garage-Docks

Trevor's trailer-sandy shores

Tried to remember some of the locations as much as I could

Source:Youtube-channel name:Dynasty

I should of made a point that I do not condone the use of these glitches for trolling,purely for entertainment.if I see proud americans using it as that I will skullfuck them like trevor did to little mr.raspberry jam

We should acknowledge the distinction between exploitative wall breaches, like the fuck-knot types that render the abuser invisible and invincible, and breaches that allow users to access otherwise restricted locations.

We should acknowledge the distinction between exploitative wall breaches, like the fuck-knot types that render the abuser invisible and invincible, and breaches that allow users to access otherwise restricted locations.

Thats what i thought you were talking about, i had someone hide inside of a building but was still able to shoot

• Like 1

Thats what i thought you were talking about, i had someone hide inside of a building but was still able to shoot

Same. There's too much of that bullshit happening, it feels like.

Every time I enter a public game, some asshole is waiting in my garage to shoot me. I get into the game, I'm waiting for everything to load, then I'm dead before I even gain control of my character.

If they're incapable of successfully patching this glitch, they should just have different garages in different worldspaces instead of instancing the same garage for everyone who owns it.

Every time I enter a public game, some asshole is waiting in my garage to shoot me. I get into the game, I'm waiting for everything to load, then I'm dead before I even gain control of my character.

If they're incapable of successfully patching this glitch, they should just have different garages in different worldspaces instead of instancing the same garage for everyone who owns it.

As far as I know, that has only bee happening since the last patch.