Sign in to follow this  
DiO

Grand Theft Auto Online Spring Updates

i would understand if there's only a few different interiors for the high end places, it'll probably never get to be more than that, at least in the near future, but it will be cool to have a couple of different party pads to hang out in instead of the same boring ass one...

• Like 1

lookin like the interior option style that test drive 2 had for those houses. change yer wall color, floor, some furniture styles. nothing changed locations in the homes, just colors and patterns.

lame as shit, but..... it's better than what it is now.

still wanna put up some old school heavy metal posters in the bedroom. nothin can touch them Maiden posters with eddie from back then.

• Like 1

That screenshot is the corner of the 10 car garage apartment where the dining table is. If these poorly-worded "high-end apartment options" are actually new apartments, then they just put different shit in the same apartment.

icon11.gif

nothin can touch them Maiden posters with eddie from back then.

Only way we will get that is if they allow crew emblems in image frames and I make that for shirt lulz.

I'd hope for a Love Fist poster. That would be pretty cool

• Like 1

i don't think it's the same layout at all... there's three windows along that wall... the two giant ones, and one tucked away in the back... the wine bottle is roughly where the whiskey is in the current one, only it's turned 90 degrees and appears to be facing the TV... i really don't think it's the same apartment rearranged...

That apartment is in Weazel Plaza. That's the only place you can get that view of the city.

Roof:

0_0.jpg

Around 30% of the building's height:

0_0.jpg

Edit: It has roughly the same view as the bedroom in apartment 101.

Weasel_plaza_apt_101_views3.jpg

• Like 1

I own 101. I'll take a pic from that angle if I can at some point.

From what I can see though, Massacre is right. That is either a new apartment in that building, or a re-arrangment of the interior.

Just looked. It's not 101, it' 90 degrees counter-clockwise compared to the image. It could be either a new numbered apartment, or maybe even another place nearby...

The Richard Majestic is just next door... Lookig at the angle again, I'm 90% sure it's the Majestic Apts.

0_0.jpg