Sign in to follow this  
missiondrago

please help out !

When I do an online mission, other players have their personal vehicles already spawned .. while mine doesn't appear.. I have 10 super cars either duped or glitched in from online. All have trackers and some insured. Any way I can make one spawn in missions ?

you have to be driving the vehicle you want to use during the mission prior to launching into the mission... otherwise, you'll have to call your mechanic to get it...

have you never played missions before? i thought this was common knowledge... or have you been spending your time glitching, duping, and hacking the game instead of enjoying it?

Wow really what if I get an invite but I'm nowhere near my ride.. there's no way to get it in without being in ?

Everyone has different definitions of fun. It was fun as fuck when I got the glitch to work and saw my fully upgraded ride online!! The game encourages it anyways.. the highest paying mission I can do is 18k , shit will take forever to get rich and even longer to get the car upgrades

the game encourages that you play missions and jobs to earn money... 18K is a lot of money and can really add up when you string together series of missions... plus, a lot of the missions are fun to play anyways, gives you something to do...

the car will spawn no matter where you leave it on the map... if you start a mission and have a car on the map somewhere, it will always spawn when you start a mission... you must of been launching them while in the garage or something... my cars always spawn during missions...

Wow really what if I get an invite but I'm nowhere near my ride.. there's no way to get it in without being in ?

Everyone has different definitions of fun. It was fun as fuck when I got the glitch to work and saw my fully upgraded ride online!! The game encourages it anyways.. the highest paying mission I can do is 18k , shit will take forever to get rich and even longer to get the car upgrades

Try survivor mode. Pays 20k and you don't need your car.