CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Mar. 31 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-3-31.png

MON MAR 31 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

DuPz0r

DiO

Jizzy

...and various friends from the skatefluckit crew...

---

Thoughts: sorry i'm late with this... crew blue theme again... thoughts were on an april fools theme so i am thinking that we could set up some cheeky april fools like photos if anyone has any ideas... dup created a race just for this event too so, we'll certainly be checking that out...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24

• Like 2

I'll be there.

Try to think of pranks we could stage photos of. What kind of April Fool jokes have you guys seen in real life?

I considered a Manhunt-inspired deathmatch once, but no one would play it as intended. Also, I don't remember if there are player blips in deathmatches, or if they can be turned off, if there are.

icon11.gif

Nice Massacre, you should be there. (Add him in!)

That made me think about doing a Manhunt photo recreation... Damned that we don't have boiler suits online yet!

wait for heist attire. I bet they will come

This race was incredibly risky considering how long it took to make, and how difficult it was to put together. I was hoping to get it into iGTA night, as i spent a few days thinking about how i'd do it, and a couple days tweaking it. Now, i think it's ready. The risky part is that i don't even know if it's going to turn out the way i envisioned it...

...Just because it's hard to test something that wasn't meant to be possible in this build of the creator, and testing it by yourself... (bOnEs, you'll know what i mean, you did something similar with the triathlon)

The idea behind it is simple, ditch your ride and race on foot, with whatever weapons you like (Parkour/Deathmatch/Race). So essentially, it's a moving deathmatch, with checkpoints and a goal. The only problem i think this may cause is maybe a deadlock, where no-one makes a break for the next checkpoint without being fucked over by someone else, making it hard to progress. But it could go the right way, and be fun as fuck, making progression, whilst taking people out along the way... So maybe we can work out an agreement to only use one class of weapon, to make it easier on each other...

1_0.jpg

Steel Run

1-16 players - GTA Foot Race.

Arm yourself to the teeth, and make it a good run! (ditch your ride, this one's on foot) MUST BE GTA RACE OR WONT WORK!

Add To Game: http://rsg.ms/QwDD5f

Testing was fun, but also difficult, simply because vehicles and rooftops don't mix too well, that's why it's a foot race. But i think i'm on to something, and might make a couple more like it.

• Like 1

my triathalon had containers to climb over... the only hard part was getting in there during the testing, so i had to put dumpsters around it so i could jump inside with a BMX bike... it is a challenge, and i do think weapons will make it extremely hard to pass a checkpoint... however, like you said, if we just limit ourselves to lets say the pistol class, it might be doable...

i also created something for monday's event ;)...

1_0.jpg

The Monster Bash

Race - 1 to 16 Players

http://rsg.ms/QwQjcb <-- add to game...

Bash your Sandking back and forth in the rain across the Bridge in this Monster Truck Race.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

did.

got 60 bookmarked. should be good. found 62 is the max. im gonna make the playlist more or less right now. not like last week when i barely got it together cause my list was being gay. Then I had 62 up. later in the night the full list was there. stupid R* fix this shit

• Like 1

if you want to wear a mask, go for it... i'll be rocking a different look for delilah tonight ;)... but yea, crew colors are the only requirements... if you wanna look goofy then that's up to you...