CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Mar. 17 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-drunken-irish-night.png

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-3-17.png

MON MAR. 17 ~ 6 PM EST / 10 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

DuPz0r

DiO

Massacre (do it!)

Kuz

Ace

gtagrl

Jizzy (maybe)

---

Thoughts: it's the st. paddy's themed night!! seems like the theme also got our job creatin' community to pitch in with some new stuff to play... the object of tonight is to wear a little green and get DRUNK!! before each race, we have to drink two beers... if you hold down the action button, your character will surely drink up more of the bubbly goodness... let's race drunk on monday!! deathmatches are a different story since those effects will wear off long before people start taking over matches... but racing, it'll make the first minute of every race super random and exciting...

we will all have to make a beer run before the matches begin... let's get drunk and party!!! wwwwooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm also working on a logo that probably won't be finished until later this weekend...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10

actually, dup did it right... he is the 2nd one on the list... the rest of you can't spell for shit...

----

new logo uploaded...

f978e52922ddb54b6a71e2d23548ae7321794538_512.png

i hope spades are OK, i didn't want to spend all day trying to create a bunch of clovers :P...

• Like 5

actually, dup did it right... he is the 2nd one on the list... the rest of you can't spell for shit...

DuPz is #3 on the list, genius...

C'mon, people...quit bickering and start masturbating to that festive-ass logo.

Good job, bOnEs. It almost makes me want to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. (Y)

ha, nice edit, boy... i haven't touched shit... dup was always second, he created jobs so i knew he'd be playing...

Nu uh

Never mind, you know he meant clubs, you goof. :P

Apparently Saint Patrick used a three-leaf clover to explain the holy trinity, and that's why the plant is associated with him and the holiday. So the card deck club in the theme logo is more historically accurate than the luckier four-leaf version.

Apparently Saint Patrick used a three-leaf clover to explain the holy trinity, and that's why the plant is associated with him and the holiday.

Common misconception. In truth, Saint Patrick was drunk beyond the levels normally attainable by even the Irish. Stumbling around his village, he saw a patch of clovers growing near the village tavern. He roughly grabbed a handful and yanked them from the ground, using his free hand to grab a random villager by the collar, yank them close enough for the person to smell the alcohol and boiled sheep intestine on his breath, and exclaim "You! Look! TINY LEAVES." He shook the person violently, punched them in the face, then proceeded to run into the tavern, throwing clovers everywhere while shouting "TINY LEAVES." Everyone was in awe of the level of inebriation he had reached, and insisted that such a feat deserved a holiday.

I have no idea how he became a saint. Something about snakes or some shit. I dunno, I was drunk when I heard the story.

• Like 4