Jizzy

Terror!

Africa will be the next hot spot of the world

Africa isn't like the Middle East. The warlords and soldiers (child soldiers included) are more than enough to deal with that shit. There is no reason for America to get involved. If they hit something important, the warlords will retaliate on their own.

• Like 1

^

dumbass

Pfft.

My honky, if we wanted the oil from Iraq, Africa, or any other place, we would have it*. Also, most of the oil we use is sourced from within america. Our liberal president wants us to move toward cleaner energy. Pay attention.

Iraq was about Iran. Not oil. They just fucked up the details.

^

dumbass

Pfft.

My honky, if we wanted the oil from Iraq, Africa, or any other place, we would have it*. Also, most of the oil we use is sourced from within america. Our liberal president wants us to move toward cleaner energy. Pay attention.

We actually sell most of the oil refined in America anyway -_-

I learned some things today. The town that was most recently hit was called Bama. Our president probably took the attack personally, or John Kerry thought he would, therefore Kerry condemned the attack. Also, Nigeria's president is named Goodluck Jonathan. How fucking cool/odd/ironic is that?

• Like 1

^

dumbass

Pfft.

?

Oil isnt usually refined until it gets here.... From where ever we get it from...

Well, looks like your'e winner.

Facts, they dont matter as long as you got weed!

Also, there is just a smidgen of irony in "typical racist". Finally if I didn't call you a honky, would that mean I wasn't a bigot?

see qd yer the typical racist yankee fuckhead that needs the shit knocked out of ya. id be so happy to do it too. yer such a dumb racist cunt that a rebuttal isnt worth my time aside from this. yawn....now where's my coffee.....lmao

Stop being a cunt. That's my job.

Someone once said to me "I'm not racist I'm black" I laughed my way into a beating.

Laugh your way through the beating and you win a cookie!

see qd yer the typical racist yankee fuckhead that needs the shit knocked out of ya. id be so happy to do it too. yer such a dumb racist cunt that a rebuttal isnt worth my time aside from this. yawn....now where's my coffee.....lmao

Stop being a cunt. That's my job.

Someone once said to me "I'm not racist I'm black" I laughed my way into a beating.

Laugh your way through the beating and you win a cookie!

I'm pretty sure he won that cookie

^

dumbass

Pfft.

?

Oil isnt usually refined until it gets here.... From where ever we get it from...

We usually see the unrefined oil we get from the alaskan pipleine.

and america don't help/invade 3rd world countries that have no natural resources to exploit bla bla bla......

i mean there is no other country that has citizen's lie about where their from cause the entire world want's em dead. comical.

and america don't help/invade 3rd world countries that have no natural resources to exploit bla bla bla......

i mean there is no other country that has citizen's lie about where their from cause the entire world want's em dead. comical.

What natural resources did Kosovo have? What resources did Afghanistan have, for that matter what resources did we gain from any country we've ever invaded?

And before you say oil, sources please. I'm pretty sure that the only thing the US got from war is a lot bills.....

If you wanted to make the argument that we are benefiting from war you should have talked about the private security forces and contractors we employed who are paid handsomely but you didn't make that argument because your only source of information comes from the back of some shitty indie punk rock band who wands to prove how counter culture they are.

Congratulations.