Jizzy

Terror!

Verbal terrorism always was my favorite...

hahahaha

now i know how to troll qd.

awesome

Yes. Make illogical statements then when asked for evidence respond "fuck you"

/me bows

hahahaha

awesome

/me bows

You must be seriously deluded to think American doesn't go to war for it's own interests whether that's natural resources or not.

That's what war is all about.

hahahaha

awesome

/me bows

You must be seriously deluded to think American doesn't go to war for it's own interests whether that's natural resources or not.

Interests, but not for oil or resources.

To stop the slaughter of innocents, prevent terrorism, strategic interests ect. It's more about ideals than economics

hahaaha

Maybe America sugar coates their 'interventions' as humanitarian, but they're not.

The Iraq war for one was about oil, don't say it was about Iran, Iran has benefited immensely from the Iraq war.

The Iraq war has allowed the oil there (from Kurdistan to the south Iraq) to be exploited by oil companies and it has also allowed pipelines to be built through Turkey which will soon be exported to Europe.

I mean I honestly cannot fathom how people don't see this, in 2003 they were saying Al Qaida and Saddam were best friends (which was totally stupid) and they were saying Saddam had WMDs, these were just pretexts to get support for the war.

• Like 1

hahahaha

awesome

/me bows

To stop the slaughter of innocents, prevent terrorism, strategic interests ect. It's more about ideals than economics

Sorry Q, but that is extremely delusional. If it was case, Africa would be a much better continent, and don't even get me started on NK.

Europe fucked up Africa first.

Sure, but modern Europe as a whole doesn't go around spreading its definition of justice across the globe. If it were to, it would be purely out of interests. America as a society has these sort of generalized misconceptions that are quite shocking when you acknowledge the shear importance the country has over the world - things like healthcare, building a nation under firearms, the ridiculous selfrighteous state of mind the public has on how the government acts outside the country for the benefit of the "oppressed"...

It's not that bad though.There are, at least, California girls to save face.

• Like 1

Look at that, you mention Africa or black people and this guy gets summoned into the topic.

hahahaha

awesome

/me bows

Sorry Q, but that is extremely delusional. If it was case, Africa would be a much better continent, and don't even get me started on NK.

That is the case. What else did we gain? We pick and choose our battles of course. There's no strategic interest in Africa.... There are no major world powers there...

North Korea isn't worth the risk of pissing off china....

Europe fucked up Africa first.

Sure, but modern Europe as a whole doesn't go around spreading its definition of justice across the globe. If it were to, it would be purely out of interests. America as a society has these sort of generalized misconceptions that are quite shocking when you acknowledge the shear importance the country has over the world - things like healthcare, building a nation under firearms, the ridiculous selfrighteous state of mind the public has on how the government acts outside the country for the benefit of the "oppressed"...

It's not that bad though.There are, at least, California girls to save face.

Europe used to spread its ideologies, but they are no longer world powers...

America is split 50/50 on nearly all the issues you brought up as "American misconceptions" so you should not generalize so much.

Look at that, you mention Africa or black people and this guy gets summoned into the topic.

The whole fucking topic has to do with Africa, genius.

I mean really... just... douche.

I thought it was about American imperialism ?

Nah man, there was a mention of Africa, which makes the whole topic about Africa.

See, Nigeria is in Africa, Africa has black people, I believe Obama was mentioned somewhere else in the topic too - boom, double black people.

I've decided this topic to be racist as hell, whites should never be able to talk about Africa, less they want to face the wrath of gif posting 'you stfu' e-black-police.

• Like 1

I brought up Obama because the reported violence took place in a town called Bama. I was making a bad joke.

I will agree that the American government and upper class are serving their own interests overseas, but as an American that disagrees with most of the choices made (that I pay attention to) by the government that "represents me" they do not serve my interests when it comes to foreign policy. I do not support what we've done in Afghanistan or Iraq. I do agree with John Kerry condemning violence in Nigeria