Sign in to follow this  
Diablo

GTA Online Trophies (PS3)

Hello I'm Diablo and I'm new to these forums. I just wanted to ask if maybe 2-4 PS3 players would help me get some of the trophies for gta online since I'm working my way to platinum it. I've got 7 more online trophies to do and I'm done. Would be a massive help I've tried for like a week for people to do this with me and they just bailed or ignore me. I've waited in lobbies for people to join races etc and no one joins and I'm sick of waiting lol. Anyway my PS3 ID is: uk_Diablo just send me a friend request saying igta5 so I know where your from lol. Thank you!

I wanted to do all the levels at the beginning. Problem is, every time i go online, the level completions wipe, and there's no longer a tick beside them. Some of the older ones stay, that i completed in the first week or two. But survivals don;'t stay ticked properly for me, and same goes for a lot of the missions, races and deathmatches. So i think it would mean doing it all in one session... Seems like the same fucked up server glitch as GTA IV's Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic... Not sure if that's a trophy requirement or not, but i am a completionist, and would like to do that eventually.