Sign in to follow this  
Essentlial

GTA V Story Mode & Online Web Browser Bug

for a couple of days ago i tried to open my web browser. it showed up and closed down after a second, when it closed the minimap disapared and i couldn´t open the web browser. i didn´t know what the problem was i just couldn´t figure it out. i tried to reinstall the game but nothing changed. i have this problem on Story Mode and GTA Online. i dont know how many players who has this problem and if anybody knows how to fix this bug/glitch. Please write back if you have the same problem or know how to fix it.

for a couple of days ago i tried to open my web browser. it showed up and closed down after a second, when it closed the minimap disapared and i couldn´t open the web browser. i didn´t know what the problem was i just couldn´t figure it out. i tried to reinstall the game but nothing changed. i have this problem on Story Mode and GTA Online. i dont know how many players who has this problem and if anybody knows how to fix this bug/glitch. Please write back if you have the same problem or know how to fix it.

Sounds fucky. Clear your system cache, then re-boot the game.

Have you e-mailed R* Support about it yet?

No Could you give me a link ???

Sounds fucky. Clear your system cache, then re-boot the game.

have tried it. does not work