Massacre

Crew Recruitment/Battle/Event Thread

Hi, We are a UK based crew called Badboyz 4 Life Inc. We are looking for members who are 18 years old plus. They need to be teamwork based as we are looking at progressing quickly throughout the vast missions and heists involved. We look after our own and will have each others back. We will be close knit and make sure we have fun.

Please message me any of the ways found in my signature to to join or if you have any questions.

^^Why the fuck are these fonts even allowed?

Sorry about that, just checked the full site and that font is actually pretty tame. It's just that I was on the mobile site and that font is obnoxious as hell on there

Real bad boys type in light magenta Comic Sans. :v

Not interested yet, Sei. I've got a few friends that may be looking to join up. I'll refer 'em to you.

The hierarchy system seems to have confused some people. I anticipate many lieutenants linking their crew management page in the coming days.

He has the Underbelly Underdogs page, I'M NOT EVEN FRIENDS WITH HIM!!

I really need to create an account on there, but then again there's a lot more important things I have to do too which I can't be bothered to.