Massacre

Crew Recruitment/Battle/Event Thread

Have a crew? Recruit for it here, don't start a new topic. Only post your crew once and use the edit button to change it if needed.

The iGTA crew has been full since the day it was created, but someone occasionally leaves, giving us an open spot. Keep an eye on it if you'd like to join, I'm sure you'll get in eventually.

http://socialclub.ro...igrandtheftauto

TreeFitty edit: Fill out your profile here (PSN ID/XBL Gamertag) and link your accounts to Social Club. Then send me a Private Message on this website for an invite.

• Like 3

Might as well get this thread on its way.

I'll be rep'in' iGTA most of the time, but if you fancy joining my (racing) crew "Genetically Superior" Then hit me up with a request baby! Compete with crew mates or against other crews, create crew specific tracks, polish those driving skills. Click the Emblem to view the Crew Page.

Genetically Superior

emblem_256.png

Stay Alpha, Bro!

• Like 1

Well, as the igta crew is full, can I join yours DuPz, I won't be playing till V comes out though. I miss placed IV when moving.

I'll be rep'in' iGTA most of the time, but if you fancy joining my (racing) crew "Genetically Superior" Then hit me up with a request baby! Click the Emblem to view the Crew Page.

Genetically Superior

emblem_128.png

Stay Alpha, Bro!

Stay Alpha!

Also, filed under not Alpha material:

rockstar_downtown_1.png

Marney-1

left the Crew

10 months ago

I just noticed the top clans have MANY members.... Does that mean we can unlock more than 300 members somehow, through xp achievements or something?

IGN Crew - 31041 members

emblem_128.png

RDRustlers - 45870 members

emblem_128.png

Payne Killers - 146854 members

emblem_128.png

How much are you going to be playing RP?

About 70-80% of the time.

I won't be able to play heaps as I have to tend to this 'life' thing I've got going but I'll sign up and create havoc Carl Williams' style with you.

How much are you going to be playing RP?

About 70-80% of the time.

I won't be able to play heaps as I have to tend to this 'life' thing I've got going but I'll sign up and create havoc Carl Williams' style with you.

Sounds great mate.