Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

So, your'e playing gta online, and have a random experience, idea, or something to brag about (or not) but it doesn't require a topic, use this topic to post your random thots regarding gta online.

I have two to start...

The first one is that people have been talking about the importance of banking money, but i was killed with 4500 cash in my pocket in free roam, but when i respawned i still had the same amount money. Whats up with that, do you have kill people in a special way to steal their money?

Also, today my car got stuck in the marsh by the military base. I got out, and was snipped. 37 times. My car is still out there in the marsh, i reckon.

The only way you can lose the cash you're carrying is if someone sends the mugger after you. other than that, sometimes you drop $100 when you die.

Also, today my car got stuck in the marsh by the military base. I got out, and was snipped. 37 times. My car is still out there in the marsh, i reckon.

Sometimes, on the particularly humid, moonless nights in the Zancudo Wetlands, you can still hear Qd's car...honking. Honking eternally in forlorn anguish, in plaintive mourning for its lost owner. They say if you dare to venture into the marsh on such a night, a growling engine and a sorrowful honk will be the last thing you hear before you're consumed by tire tread and chrome grille.

• Like 4

Random Thot No. 1: The Mugger is really useful for removing tank-fucks from their shell. When they get jacked, they're totally vulnerable to the teeth of a crowbar.

• Like 3

Thot was purposeful, gtagrl

Also, I'm sure this has been covered before, but why omit the I?

Newho, I'm gonna see if my car is still stuck on the mud

• Like 1

A day or two ago I was gunned down by a couple guys camped out infront of Los Santos Customs. As i was trying to enter LSC they killrd me and blew up my Banshee. I grabbed a new car and stalked them for a bit. They parked their cars right outside the hair stylist and went in. I drove by and sticky bombed one of the cars. On explosion the other car was pushed in front of the hair stylist door and trapped them inside. Justice was served.

Thought it was a story worth sharing.

I want to successfully fill a titan and fly it up (and all parachute out). There's even an award for filling a titan on the stat screen....

Well we didn't fill it to full capacity, but otherwise, mission success...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Next mission: Fill some submarines and see which can go the deepest before being compressed to the size of a pea.

• Like 1

I always kill the mechanic after he's delivered my vehicle. I get $30-50 each time, which ends up covering his absurd fees. His Groundhog day of death by crowbar will end when he can deliver a car properly without trying to drive off with my car, or trying to beat me up after I bumped into him because he was taking too long to step away from my car.

• Like 1

Or worse, when you call him while out in the Zancudo marsh, he tries to gymkhana with your shit in every spot except the one you're standing on. When he finally does get your vehicle to you, most of the glass is shattered and the car is filthy.

I'd like an option to hire a mechanic with some semblance of brainpower. Maybe for an extra $25/day or something.

• Like 2

But Merryweather will blacklist you temporarily, preventing you from using their services for a little while.

That's the only thing I use them for though.

No Ammo Drop? You get Molotovs in the Ammo Drop. Totally worth the 1k.

Also, the Backup Helicopters are really useful in Survivals.

I'll try that. I usually take matters into my own hands by dying.

• Like 1

Seems like its hard to find missions to play sometimes..auto invite doesntget players into matches, and after one or two rounds, people quit and it takes forever to drop out and find a new group to play with...

I prefer all the help i can get, honestly... Autoaim on.

I cant ever seem to get past wave five on survival....

But i like that mode at the junkyard the best...

I got up to level 8 once, but it was one dude carrying us three the entire last three rounds... He had 27 or 28 kills each round,