pallemanden

No missions available (for 100% completion)

Hey guys

I'm only at 80%, but still I can't find any missions on the map?

I've logged in at social club, and i can see, somehow i've skipped some missions. But how do I complete, when i can't see them on the map? Btw. i have PS3

Exactly like that. Excellent. Have you done any of the Epsilon missions? There are more than 3, but there are long waits between missions. You may have started those and have to wait for the next to turn up.

The only thing that would show up on your map constantly are the Strangers and Freaks. The random events you pretty much need to drive around the map to find the ones you haven't done. The Misc missions could be a problem. I'm not sure if they pop up later after you skip them.

Exactly like that. Excellent. Have you done any of the Epsilon missions? There are more than 3, but there are long waits between missions. You may have started those and have to wait for the next to turn up.

ehm not sure what these epsilon missions are? i don't think i've met them

The only thing that would show up on your map constantly are the Strangers and Freaks. The random events you pretty much need to drive around the map to find the ones you haven't done. The Misc missions could be a problem. I'm not sure if they pop up later after you skip them.

then, why don't they show up on my map??

I have been slowly grinding towards 100% and now the fucking Street Races have disappeared...

Have I missed a trigger or something? I remember there were texts or emails about them but I have gone through all Franklins messages - nothing!!

The Social Club stats page shows that I have done the first race on the checklist but doesn't have a time for me in the minigames section.

Might have to play Online now...

Street races only appear between 20:00 and 5:00. After each one you'll get a text from Hao which will unlock the next one

Thanks - Didn't check the time and I assumed they would just show like the other races... I will check again tonight

The last thing i needed for 100% was to provide a private cab ride. I always skipped them all the time during the game, and didn't know it counted towards 100%. Then when i finally found out i needed it, i didn't get a phone call from Cab co for ages. I thought it broke, but i just saved it a few times in the safehouse, and it eventually called back.

I had a problem when one last strangers and freaks mission wouldn't appear on the map. It was Dom's last jump. I then found out I needed to complete all of the parachute jumps so I did those but his mission just wouldn't spawn on the map and I was stuck at %99.5.

I found out that I wasn't the only one who was having this problem when I visited the R* support website and people had been having problems with Dom and Tanya's last mission.

Though I had been looking for an excuse to start another play through after I found out that I could hold off on 4 of Lester's 5 assassination missions until after the big score.

I didn't have any problems with any of the strangers and freaks missions got a 100% completion and made all three protagonists billionaires to boot.