Sign in to follow this  
LunchBoxChewey

Free 2 Car Garage?

Try checking the Dynasty 8 real estate website in-game. I read somewhere there's a garage listed for free if you scroll down far enough. Haven't verified this personally since I'm avoiding GTAO until things start working more reliably. If you do see it, let us know.

• Like 1

i never saw any listed for free, and had to pay 25k. but some friends who have the CE version got the same one for free. my single player game had the 3 for free tho. i dunno what the fuck is what with it. i have the LE version.

Yeah thats why I was wondering. I noticed the free ones I got for each character in solo play. But I wasn't sure about online..it is specifically listed under online guide...so I dont know whats going on with that..

Also had a quick question I might as well ask.. once I do have a garage.. does that mean I can have more than one car insured but only one with a tracker? Or what..how does that work?

Yeah, the exact line on the SC Online guide is

"You can get a free 2 car garage just for signing up to Social Club."

So there's no indication that it's only for single player, or only for Collector's Edition. Might have to ask R* about it.

yeah i saw that too, gtagrl, so went lookin on the D8 website for the free one....wasn't there....meh. stupid garage.

so yes u can have as many owned cars as yer garage can hold, each with tracker and insurance. i 'have' a hexter and dominator both tracked and insured. that is if i get my character back....

• Like 1

So I was looking around on Social Club..found under Online Guide -> Properties and Garages, it says you get a free 2 car garage for being signed up on Social Club... Anyone know where this is?

Really? I have not scrolled the page of garages till the end but I hope that this free garage is there... I saved up 130k to buy an apartment with 6 car garage but I want one garage-only.