Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Online Vehicle Spawns

I've had one since day one right when I spawned. It kinda sucks in the long run though, it's almost impossible to win races with unless everyone else is on one.

If you race solo the wins still count ;)

Do solo wins count towards vehicle mod unlocks? Like ones that say "win 8 more races in this type of vehicle to unlock"...

I've had one since day one right when I spawned. It kinda sucks in the long run though, it's almost impossible to win races with unless everyone else is on one.

Do solo wins count towards vehicle mod unlocks? Like ones that say "win 8 more races in this type of vehicle to unlock"...

They sure do

I know this is slightly unrelated but it doesn't fit In the offline glitch thread, and I can't be bothered to start a new thread.

So I've encountered a garage glitch in my 10 car garage. When my garage is full, I wanted to get rid of some cars so I just chucked them in the sea. But the insurance company keeps them stored, and the slots aren't usable.

So I'm out and about in a vehicle I own, then I see another car I want, so I jump out and grab the new one and Spray it etc. whrn promted to replace a car in my garage I chose one of the destroyed cars. I take it back to the garage, and the car I wanted to replace was still there and instead it replaced the car I was in last, the one I left outside...

This has happened to me twice. So if you see a nice car spawn whilst you are out, and you are in an expensive car, don't stop and get it if your garage is full, or it will replace the car you are using instead...

I'm going to report this bug to R* coz it sucks and I lost a fair bit of cash because of it.

• Like 1

GTA 5 Online Attack Helicopter Locations

These Helicopters will Replace the Cargobobs that normally spawn in these locations on lower levels

When you hit Lvl 40 You will have Attack Helicopters in these two locations to play with and have fun, Cargobobs will be in these locations Between round 20-30. The Cargobob At Los Santos International Dows not change,

One Will Be In The Merryweather Base At The Bottom Of The Map & One At Trevers Airfield And Sometimes In Los Santos International

When you hit level 40 these will be attack choppers instead, Exact locations are in the video below.

You can collect them without being attacked so easy to get,you will then have rockets that lock on to your target as well as machine guns HAVE FUN

Exact Locations & Guide Here http://goo.gl/JPfFVZ

They sure do

Are you sure? I'm sure I tried that and there was no change in the number of wins needed.

• Like 1

This was in the first days. I had a Sentinel and needed 3-4 races to unlock 1st level engine mod. I did them on my own and hadn't done any other races.

Where?!

Unless you quote me, I probably won't see it. I've been kept busy with work here lately plus, I'm getting ready to go back to school. I mostly lurk without posting and the occasional mod stuff if somebody hasn't beat me to it. The bulldozer spawns in the Paleto Bay construction site and the lower east corner (the big empty section where the private jets spawn in SP, near where the titan spawns in Online) of the LSIA.

• Like 1

The barracks spawn right next to the Ammunation in Paleto Bay, and the dozer normaly parks in the construction area down the street. Anyone know where I could get the BF Dune Buggy? I found one yesterday and someone killed me and took it, and I haven't seen one since.

ight, thanks man. if you happen to come across the one with the solid panel in the front, ill pay you $5,000 if you save it and invite me. Don't worry about it right now, though, because I still haven't bought a place to save it myself lol.

No consistent spawn that I know of, but they seem to turn up more in Vinewood, in the area between where a Suburban and barber shop are down the street from one another and the tattoo shop in the north.

Glad to see you're actually looking for a bike. Stop dressing like a bitch, if you haven't already. You can't rock our patch in a suit.

Only time I've seen one, someone else in the session was riding one. I managed to park my car on it chasing it down. Then it blew up, killing me.

No consistent spawn that I know of, but they seem to turn up more in Vinewood, in the area between where a Suburban and barber shop are down the street from one another and the tattoo shop in the north.

Glad to see you're actually looking for a bike. Stop dressing like a bitch, if you haven't already. You can't rock our patch in a suit.

Already did, got really tweaked on Molly with a buddy and pretty much spend 2 hours in a Fear and Loathing style OCD shopping fit looking for stuff that would make my guy look more bikerish. Also was too far gone to figure out how to add logos to my clothing. I think all we forgot was a beard.

Havenā€˜t played since then.