Online Vehicle Spawns

58 replies to this topic

#1 Rob

Needs more Bacon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:28 AM

I've noticed that spawns from the sigle player game aren't there online in most cases. What consistent vehicle spawn locations have you found online?

Mavericks spawn at the helipad by the docks that is buy able in single player. And the cesnar type plane spawns at the sandy shores runway most of the time. Cars seem much less common for set spawn points

#2 aceofspades327

Profoundity Is My Specialty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

No Tuffade Adder at it's regular spot unfortunately :(

#3 LunchBoxChewey

Vandal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

I have found a random high end sports car parked outside the strip club everytime I have checked. Seems pretty random what spawns there but it has been sports car most of the time.

I was hoping the monster truck would spawn online :(

Kind of off topic...are there any armor spawns online? Or is the only option to unlock and buy armor from ammunation online?

#4 CFO Charles

Chief Faggotry Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

View PostLunchBoxChewey, on 06 October 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

I was hoping the monster truck would spawn online

The Sandking? I see tons of them spawn in Sandy Shores, usually on the road with Franklin's Los Santos Customs.

#5 Rob

Needs more Bacon

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

I haven't found health or armor anywhere.
You can buy snacks at shops to top up health though.

#6 Mercy Cortez

|\ /.\ /| B4DG1RL5 |\ /.\ /|

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

There is some standard armour around near Gerald apartment. It may only work once you unlock standard armour though.

#7 GunSmith

Calculator Watch Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

The spawns at the Sandy Shores Airfield differ depending on skill levels. If your Flight skill is sufficiently high, you'll find Buzzards and Titans.

#8 Massacre

Warlord of the Wastes

• Moderators
  • 9,117 posts
  • LocationThe Apocrypha

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

I have yet to see anything spawn consistently, be it cars, weapons, whatever. Nothing from story mode spawns in the same place online. Even the quality of car spawns change. The high end cars a the Kortz Center are replaced with slightly above average cars.

#9 bowserbr

Litterer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

The car spawns in GTA Online sucks! Cruising around for 4 minutes I've seen only 2 types of vehicles many times! Switched sessions and the same vehicles were there... All I can do is steal all Cavalcades and Ballers and store in my garage for sell later.. The helicopter spawns in many places and there is a chance of spawning a buzzard in some helipads.

#10 Rob

Needs more Bacon

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

A few people have pointed out that vehicle spawns online relate to rank.

#11 Ophis

Nobody Special

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

My friend drove around the military base for a good 5 minutes, driving the full length from front to back and didn't see a single jet. I parachuted in and 3 spawned in front of me, i was gone by the time he could drive to where i landed my parachute and there was still no jets.

I have 3 full bars on flying stats. He has just half a bar.

Thought i'd add that in there.

#12 LunchBoxChewey

Vandal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

View PostStillJustMe, on 09 October 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

View PostAce Of Spades, on 06 October 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

I happened to stumble across one just randomly parked on the side of the street as a level 5. Have never seen one since though. Cops were on me like crazy driving that thing around.

#13 Ophis

Nobody Special

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

View PostLunchBoxChewey, on 09 October 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

View PostStillJustMe, on 09 October 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

View PostAce Of Spades, on 06 October 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

I happened to stumble across one just randomly parked on the side of the street as a level 5. Have never seen one since though. Cops were on me like crazy driving that thing around.

You were probably close to someone else who is a higher rank then you perhaps?

#14 PimpLippy

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

View PostLunchBoxChewey, on 06 October 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

I was hoping the monster truck would spawn online :(

at one point all i could find was them things, so i got one for myself, i have a tracker and insurance on it, kept everything else standard and plan on doing abit of trolling by parking it up (as no one will tell someone owns it)

wait for someone who wants one to find it, let them take it, then piss them off asking why they took my truck, simple but funny.

View PostOphis, on 09 October 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

My friend drove around the military base for a good 5 minutes, driving the full length from front to back and didn't see a single jet. I parachuted in and 3 spawned in front of me, i was gone by the time he could drive to where i landed my parachute and there was still no jets. I have 3 full bars on flying stats. He has just half a bar. Thought i'd add that in there.

been able to find jets since rank 5, either he is a very low rank or he has some really bad luck

#15 Ophis

Nobody Special

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

View PostPimpLippy, on 09 October 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

wait for someone who wants one to find it, let them take it, then piss them off asking why they took my truck, simple but funny.

My friend drove around the military base for a good 5 minutes, driving the full length from front to back and didn't see a single jet. I parachuted in and 3 spawned in front of me, i was gone by the time he could drive to where i landed my parachute and there was still no jets. I have 3 full bars on flying stats. He has just half a bar. Thought i'd add that in there.

been able to find jets since rank 5, either he is a very low rank or he has some really bad luck

He doesn't have an internet connection at his flat (i know right? and the twat works as an virgin media engineer too!) so he was only a low rank yes, probably 3 or 4. I was rank 9 at the time. So you're probably right, it's probably about rank 5ish by the time they start showing up.

#16 PimpLippy

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

View PostOphis, on 10 October 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

View PostPimpLippy, on 09 October 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

He doesn't have an internet connection at his flat (i know right? and the twat works as an virgin media engineer too!) so he was only a low rank yes, probably 3 or 4. I was rank 9 at the time. So you're probably right, it's probably about rank 5ish by the time they start showing up.

well my bro had to have me around for the first plane to start spawning, which continued until he hit rank 12 and it spawned for him without me (both our flying skills are about the same)

#17 Massacre

Warlord of the Wastes

• Moderators
  • 9,117 posts
  • LocationThe Apocrypha

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

Does anyone know of a Daemon spawn online? The game replaced the wrong vehicle when I tried to put a new one in my garage, so the Daemon I spent hours looking for and thousands modifying is gone.

#18 Rob

Needs more Bacon

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

Only one ive seen is on mission. Ls flood or something. The Gerald job in the storm drains.

#19 Massacre

Warlord of the Wastes

• Moderators
  • 9,117 posts
  • LocationThe Apocrypha

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

As far as I know, there is no way to keep a vehicle that appears in a mission.

#20 Rob

Needs more Bacon

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

I hadn't thought of that and haven't tried to take a vehicle to your garage on mission. I'm guessing you just can't access the garage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users