zephyr1991

GTA Online Hints and Tips

Most have probably worked this out but, if you have less than 5k cash on you. you only drop $100.

If you have over 5k you drop the extra plus $100.

Buy the 25k 2 car garage, then just do missions with other crew members until you have around 230k for one of the best apartments. I've just been doing a few today, and I've currently got $140k and I'm level 7. Although about 60k of that was from my character that got deleted.

1) There is an easy way to make $20,000 every 20 minutes. Play the Survival Challenge at the Car Scrapyard ( the name of it starts with a "C" and is one word ). You can camp for the entire 10 waves by staying behind cover in one of the buildings. There is a perfect spot in there which can't be flanked and has cover from the helicopter. After each wave just run out and grab some Health and Armour for the next round. Also using weapons grabbed off the ground like the Machine Gun/ Combat MG will help so you don't have to purchase ammunition for your weapons. Also use the Minigun from fallen enemies to take down the choppers more easily ( aim for the rotors to quickly blow them up ).

Each time you complete Wave 10 of Survival you get $20,000 and about 2500 RP. This will take about 15-25 minutes and will increase your shooting skill as well.

2) There is a money making cheat which hasn't been patched ( I think ) ~

When you rob a Store in GTA Online and have gotten the money from the clerk press "START" and quickly go to "PlayStation/ Xbox Store" which will quickly take you out of the game. Then press "CANCEL", and you will be returned back to your last position in the store, only with no Wanted Level and with all the money you just made from robbing the store ( plus the Store is still open ). So you can then rob the store again, completing the whole process again.

This cheat can be tedious but will make you about $2,000 every 20-30 seconds ( $240,000 every hour ). Here's a vid showing how you do it ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usr2sZgQny4

*Also make sure that you do this in an "Invite-Only Session" ( works much faster/ and without anyone else messing with you while you're making money )

Edited by BlackSox9
  • Like 1

1) There is an easy way to make $20,000 every 20 minutes. Play the Survival Challenge at the Car Scrapyard ( the name of it starts with a "C" and is one word ). You can camp for the entire 10 waves by staying behind cover in one of the buildings. There is a perfect spot in there which can't be flanked and has cover from the helicopter. After each wave just run out and grab some Health and Armour for the next round. Also using weapons grabbed off the ground like the Machine Gun/ Combat MG will help so you don't have to purchase ammunition for your weapons. Also use the Minigun from fallen enemies to take down the choppers more easily ( aim for the rotors to quickly blow them up ).

Each time you complete Wave 10 of Survival you get $20,000 and about 2500 RP. This will take about 15-25 minutes and will increase your shooting skill as well.

When you rob a Store in GTA Online and have gotten the money from the clerk press "START" and quickly go to "PlayStation/ Xbox Store" which will quickly take you out of the game. Then press "CANCEL", and you will be returned back to your last position in the store, only with no Wanted Level and with all the money you just made from robbing the store ( plus the Store is still open ). So you can then rob the store again, completing the whole process again.

This cheat can be tedious but will make you about $2,000 every 20-30 seconds ( $240,000 every hour ). Here's a vid showing how you do it ~

First, thank you for the share.

I will try the survival and store glitch after. I need money to buy my cheetah xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usr2sZgQny4

The Playstation Store glitch works when selling a car as well. As soon as you confirm selling your car goto the Store and cancel and you will load outside of the LS Customs in the car you sold and will have recieved the money for selling it. Rince and repeat..

The Playstation Store glitch works when selling a car as well. As soon as you confirm selling your car goto the Store and cancel and you will load outside of the LS Customs in the car you sold and will have recieved the money for selling it. Rince and repeat..

Apparently they patched that.

so i just got a condo. groovy. just got my free Elergy, from the Legendary website. Groovy x2.

Then I left the condo, left the car somewhere. went back to the condo....another Elergy beside the one i ordered.....ummmmm. kaaayyyyy. sell that bitch. = $9500. well...groovy x3! go back to legendary site, get another free Elergy. Sell that bitch to mod shop. =$9500. (evil laugh). rinse/repeat.

get a garage, forget stuffin the ballers in 'em. keep ordering free Elergy's. get an extra 500 bucks without hunting. The Baller (Range Rover) SUV's are worth $9000 to the mod shops. Fuckin Elergy is $9500.

enjoy yer $$

muah

• Like 1

If you find a Baller, store it in your garage Then go to LS customs in it, sell it and right after you sell go to the PS/Xbox store. If it works, you should still have the car, and you can park it back in your garage for whenever you need the cash. It's useful if you can't find any around.

When robbing a store, Instead of waiting for the guy to put the cash in a bag, punch him and empty the register yourself (it's a lot faster). Then Press start, and go to the ps/xbox store and exit out of that, and repeat.

I found a great way to level up FAST from someone on another forum ( no matter what level you are ).

1. Host criminal record

2. Turn catch up off. Custom vehicle on. Traffic on and wanted level on.

3. Change split times to personal time ( not world record ).

4. Set laps to 3

5. Invite players in. Works best with two because it's quicker.

6. When you complete a lap you will get a big white bar of rp. Around 1.5 bars no matter your level hen you get. 1k for going through checkpoints and 1.4k for finishing first. In total around 7k rp a race.

White bar will be like so:

image.jpg

It's better to go slower the first lap, and then as fast as you can for the next 2.( to maximise RP )

^ Anyone wants to try that, I'm up for it (PS3)

Also: If your vehicle is damaged and you want to fix it without paying, simply press start > PS/Xbox Store > cancel and when you come back it will be repaired.

does anyone know how to get rid of a vehicle from your garage? i want to get rid of the carbon RS, but when i take it to the shop, the option to sell isn't there... i can't remove the insurance at LS customs either... i am apparently stuck with this ride...

i didn't want to start a new topic for a quick answer, i was hoping someone in here would know... any help??

does anyone know how to get rid of a vehicle from your garage? i want to get rid of the carbon RS, but when i take it to the shop, the option to sell isn't there... i can't remove the insurance at LS customs either... i am apparently stuck with this ride... i didn't want to start a new topic for a quick answer, i was hoping someone in here would know... any help??

I had the free Elegy and when I was on a mission, someone used it since I forgot to set it to crew - friends only. When I exited the mission, it was gone. Apparently you can have the vehicle out of your garage, then call the mechanic for another car and it will vanish.

not exactly... i do that all the time... if i want the mechanic to bring me a new ride, i run a ways away from my current one and call for a new one... i feel like because i have the insurance, i am stuck with it forever...

what do i do once it's at the impound? does it eventually disappear? it probably still takes up a garage spot while at the impound as well...

If you park a different car in the garage while the other one is at the impound, does it overwrite it in the list of your saved cars in that garage?

It will ask you which car you wish to replace.

If you want to replace one of your cars, never do it at Los Santos Customs, always drive it to your garage. Every time I try to buy a tracker at LSC and replace one of my cars, it replaces the wrong one, regardless of what I select.

I'm not sure, I just read what everyone else said. I would just destroy the car, then when the time comes you'll have a garage full of cars you want, and it'll ask which impounded car you'd like to replace