zephyr1991

GTA Online Hints and Tips

NEVER walk out of a store you just robbed with your back turned. I did that the first time, and the clerk ended up gunning me down with his shotgun. However now I'm always prepared to shoot back if they try something stupid.

Also a very effective way to kill other players as they try to mow you down with their vehicles is by using a shotgun (which is free from Ammunation by the way). Just aim at the windshield and you'll probably hit them.

Does anybody know how to get rid of a bounty? Everytime I go into free mode it pops up that I have $3000 on my head and then a bunch of people try to kill me.

You can't, you have to die or survive. I had a 5k one on me, I survived. If you survive you get the money.

A player can call Lester to place a bounty on you however mine was computer generated after I stole a car

Theres an achievement for surviving a bounty. You basically have to go 24 ingame hours without dying once. Easiest way? Get a stuntplane from Trevors little airstrip. Then just cruise around until it pops.

You can't, you have to die or survive. I had a 5k one on me, I survived. If you survive you get the money. A player can call Lester to place a bounty on you however mine was computer generated after I stole a car

Yeah the same thing happened to me. If I had knew that could happen beforehand I would have killed the guy after I stole his car.

Theres an achievement for surviving a bounty. You basically have to go 24 ingame hours without dying once. Easiest way? Get a stuntplane from Trevors little airstrip. Then just cruise around until it pops.

I'll try that. Thanks.

How do you get different crew clothes in-game? i saw a couple of different tops with different size logo choices in the character creation, but can't find them in-game. Also, With regards to crew logo decals on cars. Once bought, do you get to chose the size or position of it?

I selected a T-shirt wirh crew colours and our logo when I created her, she's still got the shirt but the logo disappeared. Not sure how to add it back on.

i noticed that when i "used to have" my character, his broker t-shirt sometimes didn't load the logo on it either... there were a couple of times too when the crew logo t-shirt would'nt load the logo either... it's evident in my snapmatic history as well...

i'm wearing the same shirt in both pics...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

It's weird how some things have gone missing. I've had the exact same problem with the logo disappearing. I haven't tried changing crews yet so it'll be interesting to see if things change or remain the same through crew changes. My character also his hair.

I use the 'hipster' style (which is a ridiculous name, since chicanos have been using this style since the 70's), and halfway through Meth'd Up, the shaved portions became solid brown with stripes that were still saved. Was kind of cool for a while.

Also, even if you have a hair style that is locked until a certain rank, the color you use should remain unlocked, even after changing it. Very odd if that isn't working for others.

^that's why i'm wearing a hat in the first pic :(... i lost my hair when i put on a mask... and for some reason, i had to wait until level 8 until it was unlocked again...

Were you just bald for a couple of levels?

i've lost my hair a bunch. using masks does it. Crew emblems are sold in the clothes store. once you buy it for yer tshirt it's always there, might have to reselect it, but not rebuy. same with the leather jacket, and car. Might have to go to the shop to reselect it, or yer closet if that's there. don't have a pad yet...

I completed the boneyard levels 10 last night and got $21k for it. If you're all crew members you also get a crew % increase in RP. You also get an achievement/trophy for beating survival mode.

Also a couple of tips:

- in the pause menu in options, you can set your property as your default spawn point every time you enter a server.

- Crew titles. In the options menu you can swap between default and crew rank titles. Custom titles always sound better and more unique than the defaults imo.

i was wondering if anybody knew anything about the "Cars Exported" under criminal record on the social club.

and has anyone had the problem of a notification saying that "online services are not available" while you're online, like when using the Snapmatic i cant save pictures

You can go into Clothes stores and other people can't damage you.

Cheaper way to do your banking than paying for passive mode.

Although, I have had Fucktards camping outside waiting for you to come out.