Kwarb

Vehicle Spawns

Is there a spawn location for Merryweather's off-road Mesa? I never grabbed one on my first file, and it creates a restore point if you replay a mission, so I'll be where I left off, without the car.

Also, has anyone found a Daemon yet? It's bad enough they removed the Zombie, but the Daemon is the only real motorcycle in the game that isn't a dumb-looking Hexer.

Truffade Adder at the horse statue in Rockford Hills, south of the Ponsonbys.

0_0.jpg

I once found a Pegassi Vacca in Vinewood Hills, but it never respawned.

Yeah, I thought I spotted one early too so I went back there to find one for one of the missions and I couldn't find it.

There are lots of cars I have yet to see at all, so I'm gonna list them and hope someone knows some spawn info:

FIB Special Vehicles (Buffalo and Granger)

Unmarked Police Cruiser

Annihilator Helicopter

Skylift Helicopter

Hotknife (Collector's Ed. exclusive I read?)

Imponte Phoenix

Rat Loader

Imponte Ruiner

Saber Turbo

Chariot Romero Hearse

Cheval Surge

Inventero Coquette

Karin Futo

Hijak Khamelion

Vapid Bobcat XL

Mesa 3 (I know you can get from missions, but is there a spawn point?)

Thanks for any info!

There are lots of cars I have yet to see at all, so I'm gonna list them and hope someone knows some spawn info:Thanks for any info!

FIB Buffalo is in Grand Senora Desert parked next to one of the big satelites, but there are some men in black that will shoot at you.

Rat Loader is parked inside the Lost MC trailer park.

Unmarked Police so far only seen it during Franklin's weed missions for B?

Romero Hearse is parked on the opposite street to the South LS Hospital

Futo, Ruiner, Phoenix, Coquette, Bobcat XL are randomly driving around.

There are lots of cars I have yet to see at all, so I'm gonna list them and hope someone knows some spawn info: FIB Special Vehicles (Buffalo and Granger) Unmarked Police Cruiser Annihilator Helicopter Skylift Helicopter Hotknife (Collector's Ed. exclusive I read?) Imponte Phoenix Rat Loader Imponte Ruiner Saber Turbo Chariot Romero Hearse Cheval Surge Inventero Coquette Karin Futo Hijak Khamelion Vapid Bobcat XL Mesa 3 (I know you can get from missions, but is there a spawn point?) Thanks for any info!

Hotknife is only for the collectors edition

Im not sure about the locations of these but this is what I've seen in my game so far...

Imponte phoenix spawns rarely in traffic

Cheval Surge spawns in traffic (I've mostly seen it near the docks)

Vapid Bobcat XL (I saw this one on Great Ocean Highway)

Karin Futo spawns in traffic (I saw this one near franklin's grove St Garage

Cars I've never seen off mission yet are...

Pagassi Monroe

Declasse Sabre Turbo

Grotti Stinger

Dewbauchee Examplar

Rat-Loader

Obey 9f Cabrio

Hijak Khamelion

Vapid Minivan

Overflod Entity XF

Cars I've only seen in missions are ...

Dewbauchee JB700

Truffade Z-Type

Grotti Cheetah

Cars I've only obtained after missions are...

Pagassi Vacca (Only spawns in vinewood hills when required for the epsilon car list)

Declasse Asea (Can be obtained from Abigail after collecting all the submarine parts)

Enus Cognoscenti Cabrio (Can be stolen from Poppy Mitchell after she is arrested)

Aslo, apart from the protagonists personal Vehicles, I've never seen an Obey Tailgater, or a Cannis Bohdi spawn in traffic.

Nevermind my post from before, I confused the Rat Loader with the Dune Loader, never saw the Rat before.

Could anyone tell me where to find the Grotti Stinger GT, aswell as the Chrysler Crossfire thingy.

Also, is there a non rusty Rebel version? There are 2 Rebels listed in the vehicle info.

Nevermind my post from before, I confused the Rat Loader with the Dune Loader, never saw the Rat before. Could anyone tell me where to find the Grotti Stinger GT, aswell as the Chrysler Crossfire thingy. Also, is there a non rusty Rebel version? There are 2 Rebels listed in the vehicle info.
I see those all the time driving around in the Blaine County area.

If anyone is interested in finding a Sultan ( It's a cross between a Lexus IS and a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo ) ~

Ajmsultanfrontviewgtav.jpg

If you own the Tequila-la-la Club, you can get a phone call from them ( about a thief stealing from them or something ) triggering a Property Mission. The thief in this mission will usually be driving either a Phoenix, Sultan or a Futo.

I suggest Quick-Saving before the mission so you can reload if you don't get the right car. So just kill the thief and take his car.

It's a nice little Getaway Car when upgraded.

Anyone know specifically where the vacca is? I've been driving around vinewood for ages

Never mind I just bought one instead.

Edited by StillJustMe
  • Like 1

Anyone interested in finding a Sabre Turbo ~

hqdefault.jpg

One will always spawn in one of Trevor's "Civilian Border Patrol" Missions ( in the Strangers and Freaks category of Missions ). The Mission itself is called "Minuteman Blues".

O.K a Black Sabre Turbo will always spawn right at the beginning of this mission, right behind the Pickup Truck. Just complete the mission ( or fail it ) and take it back to your garage.

*PS: In fact you might not even need to start the mission to get it.

--------------------------------------------

Western Daemon Location ~

Anyone know specifically where the vacca is? I've been driving around vinewood for ages

You can buy the Paggasi Vacca Online for $240,000.

OR

If you want it for free, you can get it playing as Michael after you've started the Epsilon Missions ( Warning Minor Mission Spoilers in the Vid ) ~

• Like 1

Anyone interested in finding a Sabre Turbo ~

hqdefault.jpg

One will always spawn in one of Trevor's "Civilian Border Patrol" Missions ( in the Strangers and Freaks category of Missions ). The Mission itself is called "Minuteman Blues".

O.K a Black Sabre Turbo will always spawn right at the beginning of this mission, right behind the Pickup Truck. Just complete the mission ( or fail it ) and take it back to your garage.

*PS: In fact you might not even need to start the mission to get it.

--------------------------------------------

Western Daemon Location ~

You can buy the Paggasi Vacca Online for $240,000.

OR

If you want it for free, you can get it playing as Michael after you've started the Epsilon Missions ( Warning Minor Mission Spoilers in the Vid ) ~

Damn I think I drove past it.

Oh well