TreeFitty

GTA Online Fansite Preview: Q&A

Long story short, I got to play GTA Online for about 8 hours today. The fansites were let loose to do whatever we wanted so there isn't a copy/paste preview like the gaming media sites. Instead, feel free to post questions and I'll answer what I can in a news post.

Have at it. :)

• Like 3

Will you be able to buy you "own" car? As in singleplayer with the characters have their own cars that wont disappear..

How free will you be at character customization? will you be able to choose what body type you will have? fat/muscle/skinny etc.

How does planning a heist work, will it be (almost) like singleplayer?

What, if anything, did they say about the missions? I assume there will be fewer than the singleplayer game, but did they specify one way or the other? If you had a chance to do a few missions, are they similar in quality to those in singleplayer?

To elaborate on what Junis asked, how much freedom and carte blanche will we have in planning heists? In addition, what will the alternate opportunities for moneymaking be, aside from heists? Are armored cars rolling about the city, waiting to be pillaged?

Did you get to try the custom creator? If so, can you describe how it works and what kind of choices we get to make?

/edit by this I mean races and DMs, not the character maker.

Edited by gtagrl

With the eight hours you had to preview it, what is the new feature you believe will most likely change how the online portion for Grand Theft Auto is viewed?

Is the character clothing option more varied than in the previous installment?

When you buy a house or car, does that follow you in any match you join?

Are there private matches? Can you turn cops off?

What was the character creation like?

Did you get to dabble in the creation tools, and if you did, how much control did you have?

Were you able to do group heists, and were they different/ unique from the story?

I know they stated they would be patched in, but i thought you may have had a teaser of that stuff.