BlackSox9

Businesses Questions

Does the weekly income that Businesses make increase after you have done it's missions?

I already know that when you buy the "Downtown Cab Company" you get a $2,000 Weekly Income and free Taxi rides. But I have also read that the missions for it involve special requests to pick up certain clients, which can lead to Stock Tips, Cash and other Bonuses ( but I haven't received a call for one of these missions yet ).

These are the Businesses/ Properties ( and the benefits for them ) that I have seen so far ~ ( all Weekly Incomes are deposited into your character's Bank Account between 00:00 & 01:00AM every Monday )

"Private Hanger" at LS Airport

- Costs ~ $1,378,600

- Benefits ~ Stores Planes ( bought online or stolen ), can only be purchased by Michael & Franklin

"Puerto Del Sol Marina"

- Costs ~ $750,000

- Benefits ~ Stores Boats ( bought online or stolen ), and can be purchased by all 3 characters

"Vespucci Helipad"

- Costs ~ $419,000

- Benefits ~ Stores Helicopters ( bought online or stolen ), can only be purchased by Michael & Franklin

"Hookies" Club

- Costs ~ $600,000

- Weekly Income ~ $4,700

"The Hen House" Night Club

- Costs ~ $80,000

- Weekly Income ~ $920

"Smoke On The Water" Medical Marijuana Dispensary

- Costs ~ $204,000

- Weekly Income ~ $9,300

"Pitchers" Club

- Costs ~ 750,000

- Weekly Income ~ $7,100

"Ten Cent Theatre" Cinema

- Costs ~ $20,000,000

- Weekly Income ~$264,000

"Mckenzie Field Hangar"

- Costs ~ $150,000

- Benefits ~ Drug/ Gun Shipments, $5,000 for Ground Shipments & $7,000 for Air Shipments.

"Car Scrapyard"

- Costs ~ $275,000

- Benefits ~ $150 Reward for every car destroyed in San Andreas - Making a Rampage with a Rhino pay you money for every vehicle you blow up ( even if it's not that much for each vehicle, it adds up ).

"Towing Impound"

- Costs ~ $150,000

- Benefits ~ $500 per towed car - ( kind of redundant since you have to do it yourself ).

"Tequi-la-la" Club

- Costs ~ $2,000,000

- Weekly Income ~ $16,500

"Sonar Collections Dock"

- Costs ~ $250,000

- Benefits ~ Gives access to a Submarine, which you can use to find Nuclear Waste ( $23,000 per Barrel ).

"Tivoli Cinema"

- Costs ~ $30,000,000

- Weekly Income ~ $142,300

"Cinema Doppler"

- Costs ~ $10,000,000

- Weekly Income ~ $132,200

"Los Santos Golf Club"

- Costs ~ $150,000,000

- Weekly Income ~ $264,500

"LS Customs"

- Costs ~ $349,000

- Weekly Income ~ $1,600

- Benefits ~ Can only be purchased by Franklin, and let's him customize and repair any vehicle for free ( only at the LS Customs in Central Blaine County ).

Have I missed any information about the Businesses & Properties listed?

Any help from someone who has purchased all the properties in the game would be greatly appreciated.

*Thanks to Conquested & GMT for the info.

Edited by BlackSox9

The income value doesn't go up. Also Franklin only gets free upgrades at the LSC he purchased none of the other ones.

The golf club weekly income is 264,500

The Ten Cent Cinema weekly income is 264,000

The Tivoli Cinema weekly income is 142,300

The Los Santos Customs cost 349,000 and weekly income is 1,600

So it's better to buy the Ten Cent Cinema instead of the Golf Club as you can make a return profit quicker.

The Airport hanger and helipad can not be purchased with Trevor.

• Like 1

Cinema Doppler income is 132,200 which makes it as good a purchase as Ten Cent. Both together cost the same as Tivoli but pay more than 2.5 times as much.

I have a feeling that weekly income does depend on the missions you do for certain properties.

For instance, with Trevor I got 0 income from mckenzie field and linked it to not having done any missions there because prior to this and thereafter I did missions there and received a weekly income in the vincinity of $23k.

• Like 1

Where do I pick up my earnings from my various establishments? Is it similar to VC and SA, where I walk into some ethereal ring of glowing alien cum and magically make money, or are the funds transferred automatically?

yeah you can just sit back and wait for the money to come in.

I also get payed 1 grand per week from the towing company, on top of the 500 bucks per towed car. dunno if this is a static figure or varies with cars towed tho as it happens that I only towed 2 cars so far since I bought it. let me check this...

Has anyone helped their business out yet? I got two calls from Smoke on the Water about issues, but when I go there, a side mission doesn't seem to trigger.

It will be labeled a P on the HUD. I quit doing the side missions for properties it got to be worse than having to go bowling with Roman. I get at least 2-3 emails a day with Micheal, the occasional one with Franklin, and about 4 a week with Trevor.

So no further action needs to be taken once I get the e-mail? I can just sit on my ass and wait until next week? Grand! Sweet capitalism. Thanks, Mass.

You will receive a payment between 00:00 and 01:00 every Monday.

yeah you can just sit back and wait for the money to come in.

I also get payed 1 grand per week from the towing company, on top of the 500 bucks per towed car. dunno if this is a static figure or varies with cars towed tho as it happens that I only towed 2 cars so far since I bought it. let me check this...

You will only be paid $500 per car there is no base pay.

• Like 1

Correct. The repo place has no base pay. No cars towed, no money for you. Just like the airfield Trevor can buy, or the scrapyard. Get out there and work.

Also, while we're talking pay, the sonar collections place is the best property to buy, as far as I know. The place costs a quarter million, you get $23,000 per nuclear waste collected, and there are 30. Do the math.

Then why does every property report email state 1000 for the towing company?

but yeah just wait I'm uploading a picture with the latest report... slow connection

Has anyone helped their business out yet? I got two calls from Smoke on the Water about issues, but when I go there, a side mission doesn't seem to trigger.

They are also timed. If you don't go there within a time limit the mission disappears

• Like 1

so it seems the weekly pay for the towing company is in relation to the towed cars... it's thursday in my game, I'll tow another car and see if it says 1500 in the next weekly report

yeah. plus the added amount per week. otherwise the weekly income mail wont make sense cuz it's like I said the 8th mail stating a weekly income of 1000 from the towing company.

anyways, If Im right, the next weekly income should say 1500 and actually pay this as I just towed another car and received the 500 bucks for it... just fast forwarding to the next monday now

EDIT: ok, I was wrong. It seems like it just lists the amount of cars towed and money received from it.

Looks like I fell for a bug with the emails, no matter how many emails from the property management you have on your phone: every email has the same content, namely the most recent report, because all of a sudden, all my report mails on the phone state a weekly income of 500 bucks from the towing lot.

The income value doesn't go up. Also Franklin only gets free upgrades at the LSC he purchased none of the other ones. The golf club weekly income is 264,500 The Ten Cent Cinema weekly income is 264,000 The Tivoli Cinema weekly income is 142,300 The Los Santos Customs cost 349,000 and weekly income is 1,600 So it's better to buy the Ten Cent Cinema instead of the Golf Club as you can make a return profit quicker. The Airport hanger and helipad can not be purchased with Trevor.

Thanks (Y)

I'll Edit my post.

Thanks to @GMT as well for the Doppler Cinema's income.

I bought Mckenzie airfield and to drop of two packages by air with Trevor I got just over $14,000. I landed got out of the plane and did it again but it didn't work so I guess it's once a day. But it's an easy 5min to get $14,000.