Rosh Fragger

List of all Animals?

Took my time to go underwater, look around and enjoy the beautiful and peaceful scenery during my last playing session. I saw a shark, it was VERY far away from me but I chickened out and climbed back in my boat.

I'm such a pussy, even in a video game I get terrified by a shark that's not even close to me. <_<

• Like 1

Me, too. There are far too many mountain lions and far too little manbearpig.

In the same vein, there is absolutely nothing worse than admiring the beauty of the countryside one second and getting mauled by a puma the next. It'd be different if they made some sort of sound to warn you of an impending ass-whompin', but no.

A boar? Where.

Here:

l7Emh9u.png

The large East-West road is Route 68, with the Zancudo River to the north of it. The large building off Route 68 is the church where the Runaway Bride random encounter appears.

Happy hunting, motherfucker.

How hard could it be to pull some code from Red Dead and let players kill & skin the animals and sell the skins to a some kind of shop at different locations. It would be good for a few extra bux and would add hunting to the things you can do during free roam. :)