Sign in to follow this  
MCP520

Purchasing Military Vehicles

So I purchased the Crusader and Barracks from warstock-cache-and-carry and the email says they were delivered. I bought them using Franklink and I own the grove st garage. The two vehicles are no where to be found. Any thoughts? Also is there anyway to steal these vehicles without dying within seconds of going onto the military base?

I'm not sure if it applies to the vehicles listed, but according to strategy guide if you own airport hanger and purchase tank it will show up in hanger rather than the garage. Its worth a look...

bought vehicles may be considered a "special" vehicle, when you go into the garage press right on the D-pad and it will be in that list, you can find the elegy if you are linked to the social club (all 3 characters have one)

Well apparently they're all in the hangars. I purchased these vehicles as Trevor and the Rhino, Crusader, and Barracks are all in the Sandy Shores Hangar. Press right on the D-pad to bring up list of aircraft and vehicles. Helicopters are over at the helipad near Sandy Shores Hanger (if you're playing as Trevor). For Michael and Franklin, the should show up in your personal hangars in Los Santos International Airport and the Vespucci Helipads. You must have the purchased. Each hangar in Los Santos International Airport is $1,378,000. Each helipad at Vespucci Helipads is $419,850. They can only be purchased by Michael and Franklin. I hope this helped!