Mercy

Confession Letter Scraps

Throughout the city are confession strips to a murder of a girl, last name Johnson. If you have any info or locations post here. Use spoiler tags if necessary.

Post where you found them and maybe some bright spark will make some big arse map or some shit.

#1 - top of the cable wire near Trevors home in Sandy Shores

#2 - at the pier on the ground level

• Like 1

I found one at the top of stairs of the building at the end of the pier...don't think that's the same as Mercy's.

On a side note, I wish the Snapmatic was working to document collectibles and pickups.

In this video below, there is a cave next to the ocean on the East Coast ( the vid will show you the location ). If you look at the cave from the entrance ( looking into it ), you will see a letter-scrap on a sandbank on the left side of the cave ( this is the first one I found/ after a trip around the coast by boat ).

if i knew how to take photos off my camera and put them here id do it cause my guide has a map of all the scrap paper locations.

please tell me how to get the photos on here.

if i knew how to take photos off my camera and put them here id do it cause my guide has a map of all the scrap paper locations.

please tell me how to get the photos on here.

I think just go into your social club account then snap a pic of that pic and attach it here

if i knew how to take photos off my camera and put them here id do it cause my guide has a map of all the scrap paper locations. please tell me how to get the photos on here.
I think just go into your social club account then snap a pic of that pic and attach it here

this would never work for i have no social club account i wish i did but i don't cause i don't.

There‘s already multiple videos on youtube showing all the locations. I started a hunt last night and I‘m up to about 15. I cant remember where but if you search online you can find newspaper clipping documenting the death. This has something to do with the ghost on top of Mt. Gordo but exactly what happens when you find them all I‘m not sure of

Just found out that all the locations of the letter scraps, as well as other collectibles can be found on the checklist on Social Club too. It kind of takes away the fun in investigating the map over and over again to find all the collectibles, but I'm too lazy for doing that anyway so I'm glad they uploaded that map. Doesn't feel like I'm cheating because it was Rockstar who put it on their website ^_^