I saw an article about this. It's an awesome addition, esp. if you're paying top dollar for the collectors edition. I'm pretty sure someone at Rockstar had to give a nudge to the media or else no one would ever find out about it. Who thinks, "Hey, let me shine a blacklight over this to see if anything is hidden."

Did this happen when you first went to the barber's?

As I went up to the chair, a CJ look-alike, white shirt, cornrows, got up and walked out..... It coulda just been any old honky but anyway, I thought it might be R*'s way of passing the baton, so to speak, if it happened.... too much :weed:

• Like 1

You should all buy a UV light. They really come in handy when you need to find blood and/or semen and clean it up before the cops start poking around the area.

Dangerous thing to say on a forum with someone like fanman around. They'll all run out and buy them and end up with cancer.

strange things.

Don't know is this is a e-egg but it is strange Franklens voice sounds a lot like cjs after playing the game for a while.

When you have Trevor and you walk around the neighbor hood theirs a spot were a rottweiler is at and if you shoot it a bunch of red dot(5) will pop up on map and try to kill you so put some holes in them.

Correction when unarmed in car hitting lb makes every one flip off other cars

If you go to the kifflom website each guy will say three things about it if you click the links on page.(not advertisements)

Somewhat of a spoiler, and I forgot how to embedd youtube videos or whatever, but heres some ufos and shit

Edited by ConQueSteD
Fix'd link

has anyone come to an idea what the simeon fast cash for cars marker on the blueprint map stands for? seems like everyone's asking but noone can answer it... or is it another multiplayer-thing?

has anyone come to an idea what the simeon fast cash for cars marker on the blueprint map stands for? seems like everyone's asking but noone can answer it... or is it another multiplayer-thing?

if you really want to know:

you don't get this until you find simeon in a random event near his store, i'm unsure how you get it to activate but it set this up at the docks for you

most of the symbols are nothing special tbh, mostly pickups of all sorts... the thing on the backside sounds interesting, gonna try that one as the dock doesn't cost half a million (afaik it's just 1/4 million)