gmt

(franklin's) garage not keeping cars?

i had the same issue with the

(using wade's voice) "vespucci beach" apartment...

i couldn't find the spot to save a car either... tried next to the garage but that only worked for a bit, made me think it was only there because the game remembered one of the last vehicles i drove...

You can park vehicles to the right of the mound of Garbage under the Beach Apartment.

I put a Comet and a Hexer in there, and they haven't disappeared ( probably because they don't get in the way of mission markers ).

at least it's fixed now, can't confirm it for franklins 2nd home, but michaels garage at his house seems to work, didn't lose my merryweather mesa yet

I've had issues with cars and planes. Plane disappeared from the airport that Trevor uses for gun running. I've also had issues with the private hangar at LSX. I steal a plane, fly it around, land it, and taxi to the hangar. When I get there the only plane there is the last one I parked there. Don't tell me I paid 1.6M for a hangar that holds one fucking airplane.

I've had issues with cars and planes. Plane disappeared from the airport that Trevor uses for gun running. I've also had issues with the private hangar at LSX. I steal a plane, fly it around, land it, and taxi to the hangar. When I get there the only plane there is the last one I parked there. Don't tell me I paid 1.6M for a hangar that holds one fucking airplane.

but thats exactly what I'm telling you now. 1 plane in a hangar big enough to house like 20 cubans...

hm let my bump this old thread of mine for a second.

is this bug back at the game, this time concerning michael's garage at home?

cuz it just happened the second time in just a few days that I lost both cars parked at michael's garage, both times my "story completed" savegame