Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

Q1W094RU40TGU24RFERROR24099FRJ34FERERROR23590RUDFI

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. DATA LOST.

END OF LINE.

i was very excited for wrestlemania

Yikes.

Not too fussed with the miller comparison, he's one of the few bright lights over at ign, i'm very plain looking though, which i kind of like since it lets you not stand out as much. I like to stand out as a result of the work I put in. Also lets you blend into a crowd better...

thanks for quoting that bro, when I inevitably delete it [like I do all my images, self image issues are a bitch] its there furever

I think you're adorable, Cy.

Seconded.

I make a point to give compliments to people who look a little uneasy, even if its just saying that I like there hoodie or s/t [especially if its baggy, I really like big baggy hoodies] because I know the effect it has on those types of people [from self experience] so you can probably fill in how that comment made me feel.

I also bought this today, imagine a tall chubby guy in a comic book store sweating nervously trying to get up the confidence to go to the counter to buy this, in the end the lady at the counter saw the game I had sticking out of my coat pocket and made light conversation about how much she loved it and how I'd missed out not playing it already. Anxiety is a bitch.

U3cd9uo.jpg

I haven't played much of World, but I played the heck out of Warcraft 3 and the expansion and love Arthas, so I had to have it. I also finally built up the mega bloks playset I got something like a year and a half ago so I'll take pics of that tomorrow.

• Like 3