CaPn bOnEs

Stock Market

piss was still going up when i played it yesterday.

my investment of around $16mil with franklin has become just over $141mil in the 2 weeks i've had it in there as of yesterday night. not checked it today yet but i plan on getting alittle over $160mil if i can before selling it and buying the golf club.

micheal and trevour have investments on it but i bought in rather late so not got much increase, hoping micheals will become enough to buy the 2 remaining cinemas.

How early should you invest in Piss?

how "early"? u kidding?

PIS was down to 0.0 like 2 weeks ago and is now well beyond 100 last time I checked some 20hrs ago, and it doesn't seem to stop rising...

how "early"? u kidding?

PIS was down to 0.0 like 2 weeks ago and is now well beyond 100 last time I checked some 20hrs ago, and it doesn't seem to stop rising...

No I was not kidding..I was under the assumption that in story mode stocks change according to where you are in the story...that is what I meant by "how early"..obviously I was mistaken.

how "early"? u kidding?

No I was not kidding..I was under the assumption that in story mode stocks change according to where you are in the story...that is what I meant by "how early"..obviously I was mistaken.

I see... you should aquire some knowledge about the stock market in v then, the differences between lcn and bawsaq aswell as the influences on them

Nice. I took out all my money yesterday and put it back in ( in a different save) and it's still rising. I have $200mill in there. And 20 mill profit in just half a day. So Mass, if you're still worried about the share price, just jump in, it wont drop. Both Piss and HAL...

icon11.gif

nice man. you didnt have all that much to start with right? fucked up the assassin missions. sounds like ur gettin there.

im pretty happy with my billion. gonna buy the properties and then ill have unlimited money. Though I kinda dont play story mode anymore lol

got off pisswasser with well beyond 200mio each and it looks like I got in at a weazel scheme at the right moment, bought at 2,something and it's up to 15 atm, over 450% return rate yet rising...

Looking through the Stock Market pinned discussion, I notice that there is a great dearth of information here. You can head over to GTAMarket for the best info and help regarding the stock market feature of GTAV. Hopefully this will help you with your most immediate questions.

I will try to make sure that the best info we have is uploaded here for your convenience.

Important Links:

Homepage

Our Mod Post with FAQ/Info

List of Rival Stocks

GTA Billionaire Checklist

LCN Strategy

Bawsaq External Stock Tracker

the weazel scheme is still at large I guess...

haven't played in weeks and therefore still hold all stocks I bought back then... slowly but constantly approaching 20k% return rate...

• Like 2

Guest M87

Hi everyone!

I'm through the missions, completed 70% of the game, and I've just done the mission where you have to drive a man to the airport, and afterwards invest in "Tinkle" shares, which should increase its value by 30%. In my game it has increased by 280%, and I've invested over 2.1 billion dollars, which should give me a profit on almost 6 billion dollars, but when I try to sell the shares, it will only give me a profit on 44.xxx.xxx dollars?

Does anyone know why??

Best Regards,

M87, Denmark