CaPn bOnEs

Stock Market

Not to my knowledge. It may be that it is actually, in fact, down for maintenance.

To clarify, I should have asked if you're connected to Xbox Live or PSN. Are you connected to either?

Hi everyone!

I'm through the missions, completed 70% of the game, and I've just done the mission where you have to drive a man to the airport, and afterwards invest in "Tinkle" shares, which should increase its value by 30%. In my game it has increased by 280%, and I've invested over 2.1 billion dollars, which should give me a profit on almost 6 billion dollars, but when I try to sell the shares, it will only give me a profit on 44.xxx.xxx dollars?

Does anyone know why??

Best Regards,

M87, Denmark

could be the maximum-money thing...

I recently bailed out of my weazel-scheme with a theoretical profit of about 100billion per character (almost 37000% return rate... lol what happens when you buy over 9million stocks at $2 and sell at $1000) and I got way less than this because I sort of forgot about the money cap at $2.147.483.647... fucken 32bit integer