SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

If the wheels of your Coquette Classic are anything but default, you're doing it wrong.

Oh, and if accuracy is important to you, you'll want to use the blue license plate.

Are those chrome? My only issue with the default wheels (and this applies to most cars) is that they're alloy.

I don't know why alloy is even an option. Pretty much every car has chrome trim, and there are only a few wheel options that are chrome. Chrome should replace alloy as the default color.

• Like 1

I don't like the new car after driving/destroying Otiz and kuz', the brakes aren't sharp enough and it therefore turns like shit but looks nice I guess. I preferred driving it in reverse in the end :/

icon11.gif

I don't like the new car after driving/destroying Otiz and kuz', the brakes aren't sharp enough and it therefore turns like shit but looks nice I guess. I preferred driving it in reverse in the end :/

cant expect much other than that from a sports classic

brakes didnt exist back in the day

edit

not that cars go in storage, my hick character gladly bought a garage in paleto and a house in grapeseed

yay, 16 cars in storage

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

i am torn between buying this or the monroe... i think the sports classic category might get a jolt from the the coquette classic... there was that pigalle with the hipster pack that people like too... man, i have the roosevelt and the manana... one i love, and the other is a novelty item... hmm, decisions...

EDIT: oh wait, that pigalle was a coupe... still, that's a category lacking too...

EDIT2: hey dio, can you call any of those cars you don't have room for?!?! aaand how?? please explain...

hey bones,

all ya do is call yer mechanic for the car in storage. if u sell yer 10 car for a 6, or 6 for a 4 or a 4 for a 2...wait lemmee see if i wrote that right......yep that's it, then the cars that don't make the cut goto storage. call the mech. and he delivers it. done.

wel untill the cloud deletes em that is. sometime in a month or so....lol

here's the rest of my pics from tonight B)...

setting up kuz's idea...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

ghostman's idea, which would of worked if we gave it one more shot... here's pics from that session that ended too quickly...

jet in the tunnel...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

ghostman and dup...

0_0.jpg

random...

0_0.jpg

random...

0_0.jpg

behind the scenes of gtagrl's beach photo session...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

extra outbreak pics...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

lol...

0_0.jpg