• Announcements

• TreeFitty

Do not spam your YouTube videos   06/07/2016

It's spam. Don't do it. Have console clips or Rockstar Editor mini-movies to share? Check out the topic here.
    • TreeFitty

Crew Recruitment Topic   06/07/2016

Looking for a Crew for Grand Theft Auto V or want to advertise your own Crew? Check out the Crew Recruitment Topic in the multiplayer forum!
SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

4,669 posts in this topic

This is just a general thread so people can post their cool pictures they've taken, using the Snapmatic app ingame.

You have to be a Social Club member to upload your gallery.

I start off with these:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Trevor is a very sick man

0_0.jpg

Have fun!

8 people like this

^Nice haircut Do you even haul, bro? 0_0.jpg Also found these ladies partying 0_0.jpg

i hate you! i was going to tow a semi hooked to a trailer so now ill step it up on and add another tow truck.

I took some pics using my phone a few times. But I'd rather try and recreate them im digital form. This game is beyond amazing. Spent way too much time just walking driving flying around, more tham I've spent on story missions. I'm still yet to try diving though.

1 person likes this

I took some pics using my phone a few times. But I'd rather try and recreate them im digital form. This game is beyond amazing. Spent way too much time just walking driving flying around, more tham I've spent on story missions. I'm still yet to try diving though.

I couldn't find a dinghy so that's the only thing holding me back.