Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:51 PM
Also you can't find or purchase the Juggernaut Armour ( from the Heist Mission in Paleto Bay ) while in Free-Roam either.
Imagine going on a rampage against the cops in the Juggernaut Suit, or using the Deubauchee JB 700 during a Street Race and deploying the Spikes to puncture the tyres of the Drivers behind you. Why does Rockstar keep leaving out cool stuff like this? When they could easily have Free-Roam versions of them as well.
Once used in the mission they should of been unlocked for use in Free-Roam.
It's like going and doing the Area 69 mission in GTA San Andreas and not receiving the Jet-Pack as a reward afterwards. It's just plain stupid.
^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
Also another minor annoyance is the lack of gloves. I thought that there would be fingerless gloves in the game, seeing as they were seen in one of the pre-release screenshots.
They could of made Michael and Franklin look more like Assassins/ Hitmen ( especially when wearing a suit ).
Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:18 PM
- Sneaking is a useless feature outside of missions, you can be out in the woods and if you kill someone with a silenced rifle, you get 1 star immediately.
- Police, the all seeing eye. Blow up your car on top of a mountain and bam, sherrif SUVs everywhere.
- Sometimes it takes longer to get rid of a 1 star level than a 3 star level.
- Let's say you steal a cop car, get 2 stars and you're being chased. The cops get a turbo boost to pile your car from behind, even though it's the same performance car that they are using.
- Pedestrians call the police for the sole fact that you are standing next to them. Not always, but it does happen.
- When you get attacked by some gangmember or just angry pedestrians, and you knock them out in self defense = wanted level.
- Traffic diversity is not good, even though the game offers many different cars, I mostly encounter the same vehicles all over again.
LS is full of Beejays, Oracles, Felon GTs and it's been 70 hours play time since I saw a Futo or Sabre.
It is very frustrating to get one special vehicle that you like, I don't get it why we can't just buy all the cars online.
- Lack of garage spaces, I am very disappointed that we can't buy larger garages. That might be reserved for online though.
- Cars that were saved in the special garage don't respawn, helicopters and planes do, why the inconsistency?
- Why is it only possible to lower the suspension, it would make more sense for certain cars like Bobcat XL to raise their ride height.
- Lack of places to rob outside of missions, I saw many unused interiors, like Fleeca Bank, maybe online only.
- Polycount on recycled vehicles from GTA IV is low, compare the wheels of a Banshee with wheels that you can buy at LS Customs and count the edges.
- Texture quality reaches from good to low ps2 standards. Not a joke.
There is plenty more, but this is enough for now.
Amazing game regardless.
Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:43 PM
ALSO it's annoying! When I'm driving intensely and the car gets just slighty airborn, the rotatycarinmidair kicks in and so I try turning the wheels left a little, the car rotates onto it's roof.
Fist fighting is pointless because you punch someone and 20 seconds later, cops are shooting at you. They put batons in the game, why don't cops use them? Come on Rockstar!
Also, if you punch a cop now, you get an inmediate 3 star wanted level.
Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:11 PM
Even GOAT tier games have a laundry list of problems.
Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:25 AM
Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:53 AM
Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:08 AM
The camera for drive buys is flawed. It raises up for no good reason other than to fuck up your pre-aim targeting, and it takes way to long for the camera to face foward after shooting behind you which causes alot of fustrating crashes (police spawn in front of you too often).
Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:04 AM
Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:27 PM
Whenever I go to Downtown LS Police Station to get the Armour there, I always grab a Soda/ Soft Drink to refill my Health as well. But sometimes because NPC's are sitting too close to it the option to buy doesn't trigger. So if I'm playing as Michael or Franklin I usually press right on the D-Pad twice, the first time to greet the nearest NPC, the second to insult them ( with Trevor he insults them the first time ). The NPC's usually just walk away, giving me access to the Drinks Machine. But sometimes they decide that they want to fight me, and after their first punch ( which I provide no resistance to whatsoever ), every cop in the police station turns around to shoot them down in a hail of bullets.
After which all Civilian NPC's run screaming out of the building, the cops go back about their business as if nothing happened, and I calmly go about buying and downing my cheap $1 Drink.
Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:02 PM
The radio sucks. There could easily be more songs per station. And I know I will get crap for this (lol), but is a modern country station out of the question? There's a station in all 50 states and many other countries.. c'mon now!
Even better, how about this... On the station wheel, have a selection called "Aux In", and it plays whatever is on your console's hard drive/USB/whatever. That'd be... Fantastic.
Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:18 PM
I dont remember their being a topic like this for other gta games
games too fucking easy
Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:29 PM
1 i cant believe that you can not go in to a fast food joint to eat whats that shit all about not to mention there's not a single well stacked pizza co on here .
2 there are too many snitches on the game i mean there are no cop driving or walking around and no mater what you do the cops come evan if you do kill the person making the call. i mean what ever happen to oh shit ill just walk away now its like ill call the cop and be an asshole even if all you do is bump into them.
3 all i said was hi and the cops start shooting at you. i think that is BS right there one time i got a wanted level for get hit buy a cop chasing some one else and they stopped just to get out and kill me.
Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:16 PM
People have become unbelievable pieces of shit since the San Andreas days. They're extremely jaded, and despite the fact that other games are shit, their standards have become higher, nonetheless.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users