NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Vinewood Cribs we can chose from. For me, just like many others. The big house in the hills is like end-game, something to chuck most of my money at. That Tony Montana lifestyle.

We should all spend a little time here on the forums talking about which ones some of us want to buy, try to get one of each of them, just so we can see the differences, and just so we ain't all in the same building.

Now they've added customization to the properties, the final step is to add activities into them, like darts, and pool/billiards, arcade cabinets, and pinball machines! 

• Like 2

well i have tuesday off, so i am assuming i'll have first crack at one... hopefully rockstar lists the properties ahead of time so we can scout the locations... and yasss, more activities inside apartments would be ideal... because drinking and getting lap dances gets old lol...

i wonder if the new pads come with heist rooms? then i might get rid of my main apartments on my main guy all together and replace them with all garages... i'll leave the interior customizing up to delilah...

$10 says you have to buy new apartments for customizing :lol:... coordinating the different views could be tricky...

I'm just stating now...fuck grinding heists to getting the money for this one.I'm just a little over a half a mill.

Maybe if that shelby cobra lookin car is a reasonable price I'll do it for that but I'm not holding my breath on that.

Edited by TheLunaticFringe

ya message me, im down. I am nearly done with my first fallout playthrough so I am not super glued to my character as I feel ive done everything I wanna do with him for now. Until I discoverer where I can get new quests

Not really worth it for me. The good clothing is only available in non-customizable outfits, the apartments are identical, the cars are nothing special, and the yachts aren't worth the price tag.

Let a nigga know when it starts snowing.

dude, i'm not buying that yacht :lol:... i spent some time on northern and killyou's earlier today... it was fun for about 20 minutes lol... the coolest part about this DLC is the switchblade, the robes, and the new boss mode... the houses are all the same interiors, and the fancy new custom apartments only have 8 skins...

some of the new cars are cool tho...

here's some quick snaps from earlier today, in case i have to make room in the gallery ;)...

me, killyou, killyou's friend, and weev chillin' in the hottub...

1tzUJ3W2Bkm0uNCez240tw_0_0.jpg

same group...

oSg7BXxSzkGoe-dGtkeDEg_0_0.jpg

there goes the neighborhood...

BVDS9i3ZNEa3Cp6ib9QFwg_0_0.jpg

me and kill in the mirror...

vvP3hOTp2UKeWYuyLjkenA_0_0.jpg

poppin' the truth in the new armored limo...

mqNBNVByzkWsYy2_w7xP6A_0_0.jpg

my cognoscenti...

aaBcjQgS-0qN1RMZ9y_liA_0_0.jpg

a snap i took with wendy, because now you can make selfies your SC avatar... it cropped her out lol :lol:...

qcIBe1ki30idnHCTKKMg4Q_0_0.jpg

the boss... with weev and northern as my bodyguards...

hszFDGZ22EelNo_75D3Xbw_0_0.jpg

• Like 3

The cars look interesting, 'specially the Nightshade and Mamba, not sure about the Verlier. I'll probably save up and buy a stilt apartment just for the extra 10 garage spaces, the one on North Conker Drive has a decent exterior but as Massy said, interior is generic. Considered saving up for a custom apartment but i'll probably skip that. Apart from that the yacht isn't really my thing, plus i'm not sure how it'd work, you can move it to 12 different locations? What if there are 20+ people on a server with one? Do you have to wait in a yacht relocation queue?

I'll buy one of the new aparments when I need garage space.

I like the Verliererere more than I thought I would. Nightshade and Mamba have yet to buy, but I never had a chance tuesday what with crew night and photos and making playlists.

On the fence of getting a yatch. It's a lot of money. I'd kinda rather have money for 20 more cars on each character. Maybe if there isn't anything awesome to buy for the Christmas DLC. 

• Like 1

Yeah, i'm turning off the idea of sinking £10 million of hard earned time into a yacht. Unless they are like the tip of the iceberg, like they're the only way to travel to a DLC island in the future, then that would give me incentive to save for one.

The Mamba looks very similar to the BlackFin, which I already have...the Nightshade is hawt and comparatively affordable...but then I took DiO's Verlieriererrere out for a spin and it blew my socks off. Great acceleration and handling. So I'm still on the fence...I do have $1.25M to spend though, thanks to bOnEs prodding us to grind heists (and forcing myself to ignore Fallout for over a week). :P

Take into account with the cost of the yacht; you get a helicopter and various sea craft thrown in as part of it. I'd prefer to have my buzzard on the helipad and save 3 mil on the supervolito TBH but well, i'm never getting one so it's irrelevant. Fun story, I tried parachuting onto some guy's yacht in passive and got blown out the sky... Fun.

Edited by ViceMan

I haven't really looked at the new stuff properly... I have got about $12m that I have no idea what to do with...  thinking of getting a yacht just for the hell of it, even though no-one will visit it...