NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

My supercar garage is full, and I have no money - so i'm not buying any of them. :lol: Fack though, the prototype looks like some sort of land speedboat. The other two look surprisingly 90's designs.

On 12/06/2016 at 10:34 PM, KingOfLosSantos said:

I remember when I had a garage full of supercars.

Dunno what happened.

You sold them all to buy shark cards? It's ok, we've all been there.

• Like 1

I (of course) assumed you were referring to your IRL supercar garage, which naturally anyone would part with in order to buy shark cards for GTAO... I know I did.

• Like 1

yea, and even the stunt DLC might have cooler/better cars... apparently this is now the fastest car, but can it stunt?? we'll have to ask BMX if it's even worth it... TBH, i am just not feeling it, i think it looks fugly...

I don't know whether to get a Reaper, I can imagine it'll be one of those cars like the Zentorno and T20 that six months down the line i'll get totally pissed off with and decide I hate the look of. I have the FMJ which I think looks much better TBH. I still reckon the X80 looks like a speedboat with wheels stuck on the side, if I can be bothered to save up 2.7 mil I might get one.

turnables updated... the 811 is available... and discounts on a couple vehicles, masks... and independence day stuff will more than likely be available this weekend thru monday, something shifted around in the code for those...

Well, i'm loving the 811, it's fast as hell. A little squirrelly on the breaks but not so bad it's unhandlable. I don't have any problems cornering. I even made it a custom plate... "MrFister".

And i think it may be usabke as a stunt car as it isn't too close to the ground. Probably not as good as the T20 is at gluing to walls though.

I quite liked test driving the 811 last night, I don't really need another supercar but I found it fun to drive, enough that it's worth buying, the brakes are a bit squirrelly but it turns on a dime. I may just wait and see what comes out with Cunning Stunts DLC before deciding what to get next.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, gtagrl said:

I quite liked test driving the 811 last night, I don't really need another supercar but I found it fun to drive, enough that it's worth buying, the brakes are a bit squirrelly but it turns on a dime. I may just wait and see what comes out with Cunning Stunts DLC before deciding what to get next.

isn't the next one just a sports car?? lol yea i don't need another one of those either... hell, we barely ever do sports class races anymore... yea i think a number of us are waiting on the stunt DLC before we buy any more cars...

• Like 1

I'll probably still get the 811, I did some rearranging of my garages and made some space for a few more supercars. Performance doesn't mean shit to me.

I just went and bought the cheapest office, no upgrades at all, just so I don't have to keep reregistering as a VIP... and for the company of the receptionist - she keeps giving me free snacks which I assume is a precursor to blowjobs.

Edited by ViceMan
AstFuck