NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

turnables updated this morning, all the independence day DLC is available... again... however, it's still missing an item that it forget to add last year... GROUND FIREWORKS!!! wtf guys... why was that a one year only thing?? <_<... they're still in the game, some of us still have a few left... how hard would it be to add them to ammunation for a few days?? i don't get it... was there bad glitches and exploits with them or something??

cunning stunts out on tuesday july 12th B)...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52636/gta-online-cunning-stunts-coming-july-12th-watch-the-new

Be daring, defy gravity and punch your fears straight in the mouth with Cunning Stunts, a visually surreal and over-the-top evolution to racing in GTA Online, coming Tuesday, July 12th.

actual_1467894441.jpg

Stunt Races happen on a massive scale, towering above the Los Santos skyline or soaring between treacherous blades of RON Alternates Windmill Farm. Vehicles tear upside-down through loops and tubes, launch off ramps with extra propulsion from speed strips, diverge and merge across multiple pathways, and speed through gigantic rings of fire in death-defying new Races.

actual_1467894459.jpg

actual_1467894471.jpg

The jumps, gaps, terrain, and obstacles in each Race are tailored to match the attributes of specific vehicle classes, including new Super cars, Sports cars and Motorbikes. And of course, racing livery-clad vehicles deserve appropriately tatted and dressed drivers, sporting new motocross gear, racing suits, helmets and host of other additions. Stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire for full details when Cunning Stunts launches next Tuesday

actual_1467894483.jpg

actual_1467894501.jpg

actual_1467894512.jpg

• Like 2

i expected tubes, not actual roads and grand prix style barriers and power up tunnels and shit... crew night playlists are about to get a major boost in creativity... maybe not for themed nights as much, but for overall fun, yea...

• Like 1

Looks pretty cool, i'm not one for cars with lots of writing and advertising scribbled on the side but some of those look nice.

call me crazy, but a few have pointed this out, nowhere in the article does it say these new props will be available in the creator...

The jumps, gaps, terrain, and obstacles in each Race are tailored to match the attributes of specific vehicle classes, including new Super cars, Sports cars and Motorbikes

see what i mean?? "in each race" <_<...

Yeah I was looking at those track pieces and wondering how they're all going to snap together, because placing each manually and lining them up smoothly is going to be a bitch.

This looks like the best dlc to date, for me, as a creator addict. There looks like so much potential, i hope they up the prop limit to like 150 if possible. Let's hope they are available in the content creator though...

All those new vehicles look great too!

Looks like we'll be doing some real nitro circus' on stunt nights from now on!

Also, does anyone else remember SA-MP? 

qoj02s.png

• Like 3

I'd swear they've been looking at our creator jobs for ideas...ramps high in the air, tubes, a path that cuts through the windmill farm? That's like, practically old-gen for us. B)

never played SA-MP unfortunately...

also, gtagrl, what we do has been done by a lot of people as well ;)... i think a lot of our jobs get inspired by seeing what others make... i'm sure we have plenty of unique jobs, but the creator community as a whole has been posting videos of crazy races on youtube... i don't think dup is the first to do a wind farm race lol...

yea i'm a little more at ease now knowing that the previous article mentioned the creator... i think i need to do some reshuffling of crew nights the next couple of weeks, lol... i'm gonna have to bump olympics back a week and eliminate BMX altogether for now... i bet the new stunt props might add to the bmx parks and such...

I really hope these new Rally style Brawlers are my next best Rock Crawlers. Crawlers that actually stick to verts and drive up without losing traction lol!

6zpfcuW.jpg

This looks like the kind of truck we're seeing here...

L329.jpg

• Like 1

stunt night is gonna be sick tho, with those jackets too... i am gonna make this tuesday a no theme night so we can check out the new stuff and what-have-ya... but july 19th will most certainly be stunt night B)... don't go overboard and make 50 jobs in one week, dup :lol:...

i have tuesday and wednesday off, took em off for my birthday last week, so i guess i'll have something to play around with while i'm home lol... i am already thinking about what to make, probably a "jump the alamo sea 2" race, and we'll see if it's possible to make scooter stunt races!! :o:D

• Like 1

so is our next crew night stunt night? The dlc comes out then and we will for sure no have new jobs to play. I sure as hell wont have time to make one before crew night starts. We could do the rockstar ones. Maybe a mix of old ones i guess.

that new compact looks like the Fiat abarth

pxr.png

I think I might buy those new cars on more than one character. they look pretty tits. 

12 minutes ago, DiO said:

so is our next crew night stunt night? The dlc comes out then and we will for sure no have new jobs to play. I sure as hell wont have time to make one before crew night starts. We could do the rockstar ones. Maybe a mix of old ones i guess.

that new compact looks like the Fiat abarth

pxr.png

I think I might buy those new cars on more than one character. they look pretty tits. 

yea the next crew night is no theme (or maybe i'll just call it cunning night), as in, let's check out the new shit, play some of the new races, and etc...  but the following week will be an official igta stunt night, i want people to have enough time to mess around in the creator and see what they can come up with... there's no way we're gonna have much of our own by the evening...

fuck ya, sounds good. I think this DLC warrants 2 iGTA nights. Fuck I am pumped. I think this is going to be my favorite DLC yet. I hope it doesn't disappoint. 

• Like 1

probably will lol...but i am keeping my expectations low, like i usually do with GTAO DLC... the twitter community is thru the roof on hype like usual, as with any new GTA news, even something like the minivan custom :lol:... but for me, i see the potential in it being a long term addition verses those $10M yachts no one else ever uses anymore... this might be the most meaningful DLC to date if it truly does what the trailer tells us it can do... the job scene will completely change...