It was never a matter of if I won't get the game or if I think the game will be good or bad. I'm convinced either way the game will be fantastic. Reading reviews or seeing their scores simply comes from curiosity. They're not going to change my opinion or my perception of the game in any way.

I'll end up reading a few when they come out, but it'll just be to pass the time until the actual game comes out.

I won't read the reviews or watch any video reviews. Just look at the scores then watch the reviews later down the road once I've had the game for a while.

It was never a matter of if I won't get the game or if I think the game will be good or bad. I'm convinced either way the game will be fantastic. Reading reviews or seeing their scores simply comes from curiosity. They're not going to change my opinion or my perception of the game in any way.

this.

a. this game's gonna get phenomenal reviews, so all this talk about "who cares if it gets negative reviews" is kinda a moot point.

b. like i said earlier, i'm just curious to see how good a score V is gonna get. i really wanna see if anyone gives it a post-perfect score, cuz it's one thing for a fan to say "20/10, greatest game everrrrr," but it's kinda cool seeing a legitimate publication being so taken aback by a game that it breaks its own scoring standards.

c. i don't base my like/dislike of games or really anything on critics' judgment. personally, i'd rank the main gta games: s.a., v.c., iv, iii, even though i'm sure that order doesn't reflect their hierarchy in terms of critical scores (ex: iv got perfect scores from a lot of sites and i liked it less than even vice city stories).

If they gave SR 4 a motherfucking undeserved ten, then you know GTA V is going to top it.

if they give the best game out there a less of a score then the crappy game of SR4 then they must have a bunch of monkeys that just pound on keyboards to give a game a review working for them and they all should b fired for stupidity. IMO

I think it'd be cool once we hit the "12 days from release" mark, if R* released a screenshot or two a day until release, just to continue their hype and keep everyone on their toes..

were about to hit the 12 days mark imo.

I kno wat u meen cuz i think the game will b gud 2 and i dont care wat review sites say i am getting it b4 i read read them reviews cuz u kno they is not rite neway.

• Like 4

All that matters is your own opinion. Before games come out and were talking about that and seeing the trailers, screens, and features we already know if we're going to get it. Nothing will change my mind but when I play it and I know I won't be disappointed.

yea, no hands on previews, no fansite events, no nothing... they're just gonna unleash it on us all at once... and it's not like none of us are passing on this game, at least not here anyways... i am predicting 9-10's all across the board, with the one loner site scoring it an 8.5 somewhere... i get the feeling that since IV got quite a few perfect scores for revolutionizing the free roam world, that this game would get a lot of those as well since it's reinventing the open world yet again...

Highly doubt any reviews slip down past 9 from any major site. Thinking that it will be 10's from at least half the sites, with most others giving it a 9.5-9.75, and a couple sites giving it a 9.

So what about the MP not releasing til October? I would assume that sites will just review them separately but who knows.

I kno wat u meen cuz i think the game will b gud 2 and i dont care wat review sites say i am getting it b4 i read read them reviews cuz u kno they is not rite neway.

YOLO SWAG

I've already reviewed it. IN MY MIND MAAAN! I score it one hundered million outta ten!

Was my statement not clear? WE are the only people that matter when it comes to reviewing GTA V, as we're the fans. Official reviews don't mean crap to any of us here, since we'll all have the game...

• Like 1