CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event (Aug 25 - PS3)

event details...  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

iGTA5.COM MULTIPLAYER EVENT

igta5mpevent-collage.jpg

SUN. AUG. 25TH 2013

6:00 PM (EST) 11:00 PM (GMT)

PLAYSTATION 3

GAME:

• GTA IV

PARTICIPANTS:

• bOnEs (HOST)
  • Truth (MAYBE)
  • Otiz
  • Brian
  • JustAn
  • Kuz?
  • LadyGTA5
  • RParker
  • Bronson
  • Jizzy
  • Dupz0r
  • Tanner
  • gtagrl

TO PARTICIPATE, POST HERE, AND ADD ANY OF US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK

SCHEDULE:

1. ​Deathmatch (20 MIN)
  2. A Few Races (RACE/GTA RACE)
  3. Other Modes (OPTIONAL)
  4. Free Roam (FOR THOSE THAT STICK AROUND)

-----

yes, it is the same day as R*'s multiplayer event, but i kind of want to see how sunday works for other members here... for me, it's gonna be hit or miss since it's my only day off all week, i could be out golfing or hanging out with people... and even this sunday i don't know where i'll be yet...

monday works great, but i wonder if a sunday would draw a bigger crowd... i guess we're about to find out... and dup, we should try to organize an iGTA max payne get together at some point as well, i only play on triple XP weekends...

i also shortened the deathmatch time to allow for more time in other modes ;)...

• Like 1

Sign me up, I will record and get voices as well.

Also with my new PC it should come out with better quality and render a lot faster.

i'm trying to get max participants... we can do TLAD next time but the last time we tried, there was only 5 i think... and come on otiz, the deathmatch is for fun, who cares where you finish, me or ladyGTA or godfather will win anyways...

• Like 3

i'm trying to get max participants... we can do TLAD next time but the last time we tried, there was only 5 i think... and come on otiz, the deathmatch is for fun, who cares where you finish, me or ladyGTA or godfather will win anyways...

Hey I usually get like 4th...

... and come on otiz, the deathmatch is for fun, who cares where you finish, me or ladyGTA or godfather will win anyways...

lol, not worried about that, been a looooong time i had a good kill:death anyway, hahahahahaha. ya smug bugger, hehehhe. i just have little patience for respawning every 20 seconds, yeah really....dunno what the hell happened, just straight up suck now. meh... :mellow: besides i take pride in other things than my shitty gamin skills now. lol

maybe i'll try out my phone for some camera angles of the match....

also just to mention, i do have both dlc's. prefer gay tony just for the parachutes tho.(which i forgot weren't there in the main gta)

I'm in of course, and Otiz, just play from the beginning, even just for shits and giggles, it's not a 45min 1-on-1 prison rape fest against one of the top players, it's just a 20 min bit...I'm often last and it hasn't stopped me from having a blast every time...you'll miss some hilarity if you skip the DM. Plus, you make me laugh.

Hope Tanner is free this Sunday, since he can't do Mondays now because of work.

• Like 1

Check your history books, friend. I'm most definitely up there.

;)

I can't join cos my internet doesn't like me but when I get it sorted I'd be down for a Friday or Saturday session. Like SJM said, Sunday night = Monday morning for the Aussies.