Sign in to follow this  
Bronson

GameStop Contest: 2013 Bravado Banshee

"A one-of-a-kind production in partnership between Rockstar Games and West Coast Customs. Stay tuned for your chance to nick it..."

http://www.rockstarg...do-banshee.html

This news annoys me as I'm from the UK, and I imagine that this will be for USA residents only

ohhhhh, yeah Blake...I didn't even consider that, fuck me. i'm canadian. was about to say, i really wanna see this damn car...but after that post...and yer probably right too!

....still tho.....mmmmmmmmm, bet it looks fuckin sweet too. hey do we even know what the newest in game banshee looks like? Wonder if it'll b much different than the gta 4 look....

"A one-of-a-kind production in partnership between Rockstar Games and West Coast Customs. Stay tuned for your chance to nick it..."

http://www.rockstarg...do-banshee.html

This news annoys me as I'm from the UK, and I imagine that this will be for USA residents only

Not only that but paying the taxes on it

Ment to quote willingooner ahh well

• Like 1

official-screenshot-banshee-at-night.jpg

yea, i'd totally drive that... the problem is, as with any car giveaway, is the buttload of taxes you'll have to pay for it (like fryman pointed out)... but the cool thing is, you could sell this bad boy to the right person for 6 figures easily ;)... i don't think i have a use for it, nor a good place to store it, but i do know someone out there with money would want it so i'll for sure enter the contest...

Yes, I'm sure the game company with more attention to detail and quality than any other company is going to hire a sub par group to assemble a car they're endorsing. What a pile of shit this Banshee is.

• Like 2

I keep staring at it... Dodge viper has always been my dream car and if this is as close as I'm gonna get to one help I'm going to whatever I can to up my chance of winning, plus I can afford the taxes on it

Hell*

I'd sell it and use it as the start of a mortgage for a house.

5GEunig.jpg

im going to make a car justlike this on GTA 5

I'd sell it and use it as the start of a mortgage for a house.

5GEunig.jpg

im going to make a car justlike this on GTA 5

... was that a joke?

It's the standard Banshee without mods i presume. (I could be wrong though)

Sign in to follow this