Alcatraz

GTA V info brazilian magazine 8/9/13

A bit of new info along with things we are already aware of.Translated from a brazilian playstation mag.

http://np.reddit.com...ilian_magazine/

• All "powers" from the characters will be activated with the button L3/LS;
  • As we know, Michael will have a "Bullet time" as Max Payne, which will be very useful in firefights.
  • The idea for the slow motion of Franklin when he is in cars is to use when we want to make too sharp a turn, or a risky maneuver.
  • Trevor suffers half damage and give double damage.
  • Trevor coexist with drug addicts and bikers (Surely the bikers The Lost, GTA IV.) -Franklin's home is in southern Los Santos.
  • Michael did not start the game living in a mansion, but a Hotel, the Hotel Von Crastenburg. (Because he is in the FIB protection program.) ((((breaking news))))
  • Franklin missions will be Wars Gangs and racing.
  • Franklin is the typical character GTA, he is beginning his criminal career and is now trying to get ahead in life.
  • Michael starts the game "rich", even still living in a hotel.
  • GTA V will be different from the other GTAs, here the entire map is already unlocked from the very start, for you to explore this world.
  • Michael mission will be High Risks with big shots of Los Santos.
  • The heists are not part of the core gameplay story. (i didn't understood this, but....)
  • Michael was the first protagonist planned for GTA V, is the only considered "family father" (The Enks pyre)
  • There will be DLC to buy, but Rockstar did not say when.
  • For the first time in the series there is Bus routes. (now that's new)
  • Curiosity: Trevor is the third character in the series to appear in his underwear (Like CJ and Toni Cipriani.)
  • Trevor has 2 tattoos patterns:" Cut here" and "f*ck you" in the neck and the fingers.
  • There will be Base Jumps. Rockstar describes them as: An opportunity to enjoy the incredible scenery.
  • The seriousness of GTA will end up a bit, now the game will be more focused on fun.
  • There are plenty motocross tracks in the mountains.
  • You can find people in the middle of the road, and especially in the interior, giving then a ride.
  • There will still be the sight on the hood of the car, but will not make you seasick much of the car rocking, because the car is "firmly on the ground."
  • If you like sports get ready, the game will have yoga, triathlon, tennis, golf and so on.
  • You can change the hairstyle of the character.
  • Dan House said: It is better to have minigames well made ​​and cool than 5 minigames half mouth and cloying.
  • In the game there will be a social network where you can see video and etc.
  • Now the photos you take in the game may be uploaded for the Social Club.
  • According to the team of Rockstar, the look of Franklin was the one who changed the most since the beginning of the game development.
  • Franklin has no family, money.
  • Lamar is his colleague and member of Grove Street.
  • The weapon customization is vast, with many ways to customize, putting silencers, several types of targeting as holographic extended Cartridges and more.
  • The sights are in practice very similar to Max Payne 3, with normal white reticle, when targeted at an enemy and it turns red when you shoot the enemy in mortal she makes an X.
  • There are 3 modes sights, the traditional called Soft Lock the Free Aim, without any help and Hard Lock.
  • Tip of Rockstar 1: If your plan is to steal a plane, go with Trevor, he is the best pilot.
  • The personalization of cars will be giant, not like in GTA San Andreas that were only a few things, you can customize Paintings, wheels, insulfim, grilles, spoilers, improve the suspension to improve the engine and the brakes of your vehicle.
  • Rockstar Tip 2: Want an escape from the crazy city? Go to Franklin, he is the best driver.

• Like 17

• The heists are not part of the core gameplay story. (i didn't understood this, but....)

I think that could be an incorrect translation, but it would be a good surprise if its true. More variation is good.

• Dan House said: It is better to have minigames well made ​​and cool than 5 minigames half mouth and cloying.

wut?

Lol, nice find. I like the sound of the new information. If Micheal starts out in a hotel, then it may mean GTA V will be set over a decent period of time. :)

• Like 1

I think that could be an incorrect translation, but it would be a good surprise if its true. More variation is good.

it is, it says assaults not heists

That long-winded list can be simplified to:

• Michael did not start the game living in a mansion, but a Hotel, the Hotel Von Crastenburg. (Because he is in the FIB protection program.)
  • For the first time in the series there is Bus routes.
  • In the game there will be a social network where you can see video and etc
  • Franklin has no family, money

• Like 3

I think if the heists are not a part of the story, than that explains the 83 days thing in the gameplay trailer. I believe that that means you set a date for the heist and it's a countdown to it, so you know how long you have to set up the heist. Then, you progress the story along side preparing and completing heists.

• Like 4

• Michael did not start the game living in a mansion, but a Hotel, the Hotel Von Crastenburg. (Because he is in the FIB protection program.)
  • For the first time in the series there is Bus routes.
  • In the game there will be a social network where you can see video and etc
  • Franklin has no family, money

Thank you, Fitty.

I think if the heists are not a part of the story, than that explains the 83 days thing in the gameplay trailer. I believe that that means you set a date for the heist and it's a countdown to it, so you know how long you have to set up the heist. Then, you progress the story along side preparing and completing heists.

That kinda makes sense.. but why would they display that over our multiplayer avatar? Information like that would be stored on the characters phone right? Since it was confirmed that there's a calendar type app..

• Like 4

That.^ GTAO is separate from the single player experience. It'd be illogical to be reminded of a single-player event when you're fucking about in multiplayer.

• Like 1

How many is a Brazilian?

ummm....*googles*. 43

That is quite a few magazines then. Sounds like more though.

That kinda makes sense.. but why would they display that over our multiplayer avatar? Information like that would be stored on the characters phone right? Since it was confirmed that there's a calendar type app..

That was just a theory, so it could be wrong. And was that spot ever confirmed to be multiplayer related?

The source is CVG, but these are facts nonetheless.

The character selection wheel is split into four triangles: Franklin, Trevor, Michael, and your multiplayer character. It seems there's a closer relationship between single and multiplayer. Simply pressing Down on the d-pad will drop the play in and out of MP.

http://www.computera...stems-and-more/

• Like 2

I think what they mean is that the core storyline will be seen in the individual storylines that each of the three characters will have. The heist are what tie them all together but they are only a part of the overall storyline.

Probably the most interesting part out of all of this.

• Like 1

The source is CVG, but these are facts nonetheless.

The character selection wheel is split into four triangles: Franklin, Trevor, Michael, and your multiplayer character. It seems there's a closer relationship between single and multiplayer. Simply pressing Down on the d-pad will drop the play in and out of MP.

http://www.computera...stems-and-more/

Pretty much like Red Dead Redemption right?

Yup. It'll probably take you into a Free Roam and from there, you can decide what mode you'd like to play (or, you can harass people using golf carts and military jets).