Im more than sure we will be able to
New GTA V screens post-gameplay video
Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:57 PM
Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:47 AM
I like the fact that absolutely nobody saw the guy getting arrested in this screenshot.Just hope it's something random and not caused by a mission with Franklin(he looks quite angry though)
Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:57 AM
True, the cops in GTA IV basically escorted the criminals to the back seat of the car and sometimes the criminals would run away if they got the chance. Let's hope that GTA V is more realistic. Another thing, the cops in GTA IV never really took the crooks anywhere. I remember following a cop car after they arrested a guy for randomly hitting me, and they just drove around the block in cirlces. Let's hope the cops in GTA V actually take the crooks to a local jail. Wouldn't it be cool if once we got busted, one of the other characters would have to bail us out?
Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:47 AM
Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:13 PM
... and then the suspects get a free ride through half the city and all of a sudden just despawn.
I followed the cops a few times in IV just to see what happens once they arrest a suspect.
Would be cool if they'd actually drive them to the precinct and haul them off to an interrogation room or just make them disappear inside the station rather than just randomly despawning them from the backseat of the cop cars.
Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:26 PM
Some new bits from a Spanish outlet (google trans):
* Franklin starts at the bottom on the ladder of crime, restoring cars for Armenian 'crappy' named Simeon Yetaria.
* ATMs can be used to check the balance of the protagonists.
* You can pick up hitchhikers on the streets and then leave them in their ideal destination.
* Playing as Michael - The ATMs can be stolen with a minigame, if we want.
* Internet cafes have been removed. Now you can navigate (even in social networks from the game) and watch videos on the mobile phone of our character.
* You will be able to drill a gas tank, drive the car into a group of enemies, then run and catch the trail to blow the car into the air.
* Hundreds of accessories available to customize your pet.
* Your dog can die or lose. You can buy a new pet in a pet stores spread over Los Santos.
* You can hunt the animals and sell the meat obtained factories or farms. (Which are bought by Burger Shot)
* You can leave your car parked on the street, but if you put the ticket, the crane can take him. But you can recover in the warehouse prior municipal payment if you want to lose after having invested your money in editing.
* There are underwater exploration missions. They are considered by Rockstar as a game "apart".
Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:29 PM
You mean I can pick up hitchhikers and find creative ways to torment them before destroying my car.
Also, I don't remember seeing these mentioned anywhere, but I don't really pay attention to these people.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users