MrMister81

Official Gameplay Video 7/9/2013

first off, i know it´s off-topic n shit but hear me out.

i really don´t get it. with every new trailer r* releases it´s the same thing. it doesn´t take long until the first guys start bitchin about graphics, map size, customisation or whatsoever. now it´s the driving mechanics. :wall:

r* said that they will improve driving mechanics, so i bet they will have done that. i will sacrifice my left ball if r* releases the game on sept. 17th an say "oops, sorry. we totally forgot about that ...".

none of us has played a single second of the game. why can´t we just wait until it´s released, see how it feels and complain afterwards if it´s so important?

and finally (and that´s just my opinion). even if the driving is still a little bit floaty i won´t give a single fuck about that. that´s not what the game is all about. you want more realistic driving? go play gran turismo!

keep in mind, the main reason why we are all members of this forum is that we are fans of the gta series! the game will support us with endless hours of fun and tons of stuff to do and to explore. from what we have seen by now i think it´s safe to say that if somebody will be disappointed by it, then sorry man but you are just unsatisfiable.

i bet that on sept. 17th every single one of us will sit in front of their PS3/xbox360 with the biggest grin on their faces like a little boy on xmas eve (and most likely with a wet crotch too) wandering around in LS, overwhelmed by it´s pure awesomeness and one little flaw (whatever it might be) will no longer matter.

... and yes, i´m sorry for all the complaining but i just couln´t hold it back anymore.

You are exactly right most people are never happy or if they are they get that way by complaining about something. GTA has always been the best they need to quit complaining about something that rockstar has perfected over the decades and just accept that GTA will always be GTA end of story. Trust R* guys they know what they are doing

And another thing I forgot the people who have complained are likely the ones who haven't played GTA before its always the noobies who do the most complaining but most of us like me who have played it since the ps1 version came out are happy to see another good one come out in the series. so to all the noobies who want to complain about GTA go find another game to complain about.

...or doing something that will keep the police busy.

For instance, standing on the roof of a 24/7, wearing nothing but a pair of cowboy boots.

Two things I'd like to add...

1) Cars no longer turn into charcoal as soon as they blow up. It looks like they'll actually burn into that now.

2) When not on foot the hood rotates depending on the direction the camera is facing rather than your car/plane/etc.

The car explosions look pretty cartoonish, very similar to Sleepy Dawgz. Overall, it is a very cool gameplay trailer.

I agree. As of right now, I like GTA IV's explosions more.

@Gunny

Yes.

i did. look at the truck wen it blows up a second later the glass fragments are blown out and shatter just leaving the frame like in gta4

Anyone else notice the remaining fragments of glass on the shattered Buffalo windows?

gameplay-1-taking-cover.jpg

i did look at the truck wen it blows up a second later the glass fragments are blown out and shatter just leaving the frame like in gta4

Has there been any mention of a bulldozer . Know cranes have been cconfirmed but I'd like to see some sort of heavy duty equipment like that

Has there been any mention of a bulldozer . Know cranes have been cconfirmed but I'd like to see some sort of heavy duty equipment like that

CVG R* North interview

• Like 2

good cover spot!!

post-24-0-12180100-1373697145.jpg

i really wonder if this issue will ever get fixed, on any game ever made, including next gen... never seen it done properly or handled properly... beginning to think i never will... is it too complex to ask the enemy to try and completely hide out of sight?

• Like 1

Was Michael using the special ability for the heli kidnapping? the yellow bar was decreasing.

i dont think he was, maybe he used it right before? thats why it was decreased.

It wasn't decreasing it was pulsing/flashing, possibly to let you know you could use it again. Pay attention next time you see it, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Just a minor detail that caught my eye,gameplay-1-taking-cover.jpg

the concrete walls in this shootout look like more of the destructible ones from the Securicar heist.

gameplay-1-then-profit.jpg So that gives me hope for a bit more destruction. (Y)

good cover spot!!

post-24-0-12180100-1373697145.jpg

i really wonder if this issue will ever get fixed, on any game ever made, including next gen... never seen it done properly or handled properly... beginning to think i never will... is it too complex to ask the enemy to try and completely hide out of sight?

They almost got it right in The Last of Us. Apart from popping their heads up from cover.

What they need to do is really study the way people hide behind stuff and actually implement animations for it. At the moment it just seems like a crouch or a lean against wall animation, no matter what the structure. I'm not really complaining though, I always use these fail mechanics to my advantage. But one day, a game will get it right.

CVG R* North interview

Your response does't answer my simple yes or no question