MrMister81

Official Gameplay Video 7/9/2013

When Franklins in suburban, whats with the 'Yeti Jacket'? Is that a type or brand of jacket? Or can we dress up as a yeti lol?

*Googles 'Yeti Jacket'*

Loads of pictures like this come up.

yeti-purity-jacket-black.jpg

Someone pointed out earlier that the sound cone was too small, considering that the source of the sound was a gunshot. But, since the gunfight is taking place in a heavily wooded area, in the middle of a lumber mill, which happens to be the scene of a gang-fueled gunfight...There's plenty of reasons for the shots to be drowned out or dampened. So, to me, this hints towards environmental sounds affecting the audible range of gunshots and (potentially) other sounds, as well.

It is pretty small.

IRL it can be easy to not know where a gun shot came from if it is any real distance away since gun shots tend to echo. So the cone may not be saying that people outside the cone cant hear it, just that they will be unable to track it back to you easily. of course being a video game they may make it small just for game play reasons. I mean if the cone covered half the city every time you fired it might make things a little difficult.

I like the idea of it depending on the environment though.

Lots of gun stores... I wonder what the white icon in the middle represents.

8454954c-5858-45b9-98dd-ccb5092425fd_zps09046fe9.jpg

That is a lot of gun stores, and I would say that is a gun range there.

I did just notice, and maybe this has already been discussed, but two of the safe houses on the map are black while one is white. what do you think that means? Could the black one be houses that are unavailable to you for some reason?

the black ones could b trevor and franklins house while the white one is michaels and u are playing as mike and that is why its white just a thought.

gameplay-1-dont-move-a-muscle.jpg

What do you think that building is up in the hills? It looks much too large to be a house. Based on being able to see where the golf course is down below it, we can establish that this building is located west of the observatory. Anyone have any ideas of what this could be?

Hang on, let me merge this with another topic...

Edit: Okay, there we go.

That's not one building, it's a group of buildings. Fitty or someone else who has spent far too much time examining the landscape can elaborate. Or they can neglect to elaborate, I don't care.

So by the looks of it you can change the HUD unless it changes when you get into a car. But I think it may have a few different choices?

On the video when it switches from Franklin to michael to Trevor has R* said how many differnt thing the other characters will be doing when you switch to them ?

"I'm Bruce Jenner"

They will be living their lives so, a lot?

This is some gameplay info if that is relevant...

Recently, Rockstar North President Leslie Benzies conducted an interview with the French Gaming website Jeuxactu. Now today, thanks to Offical Xbox Magazine, we have some English snippits of the interview!

"We want to surprise people with very intense missions from the start. The pace of the game is much faster than any of its predecessors. From the beginning, we want to show off the new game mechanics while creating intense, action-packed gameplay, to capture the player's attention immediately."

"Unlike previous GTA's where main characters such as CJ from San Andreas or Niko were newcomers to the city, Michael, Franklin, and Trevor are not.

They already have contacts, they are integrated with the world and lead a busy life - these characteristics should give players a sense of immediate and total immersion. That said, all three main characters won't be playable from the start. We want to give the player the opportunity to get to know the three characters individually, and explore the world as each of them, and it would not have been possible if all three had been available from the start."

Btw, I pointed this out at 9:15pm yesterday (in the "What Will you be doing" topic). Mind you, I didn't translate the whole article in the forums like this, but this is something Rockstar told us last week...

http://www.igta5.com...post__p__117358

Sorry dude, didn't notice, :/

Oh well...

Edit: Notice Rockstar's information dumps recently? They'll go for 8 days or so without releasing any info on V, then give info on one big day, then go quiet for weeks. This seems to be related to the upcoming release, since they used to post on the newsfeed quite regularly when there's no release coming up...

• Like 2

It's been a month since official gameplay video. Still no news about multiplayer video. Dying to see the multiplayer info. R* hurry the hell up...

Game Reactor a Swedish Website said that they themselves will be uploading a trailer next week.

Heard you should put up a new preview next week. True or false?
It's not true. We will put up a trailer, but no preview. :)

source: http://www.gamereactor.se/brev/291684/Ny+GTA+V-preview+n%E4sta+vecka%2C+sant%3F/

This looks like a good spot to post it. I've only read a few parts of it. I couldn't find a spot to put it and didn't want to create a new topic because I'm drained and tired. I'm not even sure if it offers anything new.

Page_1.jpg

Page_2.jpg

Game Reactor a Swedish Website said that they themselves will be uploading a trailer next week.

They'll probably do it on the 20th as a 'fuck you' to Saints Row IV.

Intradasting. Both could be correct, since we can probably expect at least a couple more gameplay trailers.

Then again, I don't have a good track record of predicting such things.

You and me both pal, I predicted that we'd have multiplayer info last week, but at this stage it looks more promising that we'll have it on the 17th...

source: http://www.gamereact...cka%2C+sant%3F/

What is that even? It's not an article. It's just two unrelated comments...

maybe its just me, but the 17th being a Saturday, i doubt we will get it then. i imagine we will see it on the 13th or the 20th

You and me both pal, I predicted that we'd have multiplayer info last week, but at this stage it looks more promising that we'll have it on the 17th...

source: http://www.gamereact...cka%2C+sant%3F/

What is that even? It's not an article. It's just two unrelated comments...

It's a Q&A section on the site.