:o

That's incredible. They even made some of the pieces cracked and dirty. We all had a few of those in our collection as a kid. Hell, I even had the 1980's spaceman figure they made fun of.

• Like 1

I recall Insidious (the first one), there were some fucked up characters in that one, did not help AT ALL that I was high while watching.

Insidious+3.jpg

• Like 2

Why would you ever do a thing like that? Don't watch that. Tie a rock to the disc and throw it into a river.

It's rented I can't lol.

Jet from gladiators to host a millenium barn dance at the Yeovil aerodrome.

It must not, repeat not, turn into an all night rave.

Anyone remember this trailer for Prometheus? It was the best trailer I have probably ever seen ( and I recommend watching it in HD )........... the movie ended up being pretty good.........just not as good as the trailer made it out to be.

And here's a trailer for the new movie from Ridley Scott ( Alien/ Blade Runner/ Gladiator ), it's written by Cormac McCarthy ( No Country For Old Men/ The Road ). It stars Michael Fassbender, Javier Bardem ( who played the bad guy in "No Country For Old Men" & "Skyfall" ), Brad Pitt, Penelope Cruz & Cameron Diaz. It's called "The Counsellor" ~

Looks interesting, i like sci-fi's.

Look's interesting. Definitely on my buy-for Blu-Ray list.