Sign in to follow this  
KingGT

New Screens June 11,2013

top 2 plus the exploding boat one are my favorite. it seems that explosions in general are just gonna be wholly badass in this game.

Not the best but still pretty good. The last one with Michael is very Max Payne-ish. The plane shot is nice though, looks like the Alamo Sea.

I wonder if the cropduster can hurt peds, what I mean by that is the pesticides if you fly by and blanket someone with it will they just cough or cough and start choking and falling down. Also I love it, seeing everything knew and all kinds of stuff you can do after your done with the story.

I can't wait to get my hands on it.

At Sony's E3 conference they said something about seeing some new GTA V stuff over the next couple of weeks.

I guess one of those things could be these screens...

Why are the screen so small? (edit) That's better.. I'll delete this once the original post has normal size screens.

sorry, i'm new to posting pictures

fixed it

The 'beard' is shadow, and those lines are part of his haircut, you can see them in his trailer. He's probably had them all along, but I didn't notice them until the Franklin trailer.

The 'beard' is shadow, and those lines are part of his haircut, you can see them in his trailer. He's probably had them all along, but I didn't notice them until the Franklin trailer.

I'm about 90% certain that that's a soul patch.. Never noticed the lines in his hair, but that's probably the haircut as you said. Pretty pumped about these screens tbh, but I'm getting excited about any news from Rock* at the moment. Happy to see some more country-side screens too!

That blue blob in the Cropduster shot is totally a skatepark. You can see the concave of the bowl in the lower righthand part, and other features are slightly discernable. You can see it kind of climbs the hill a little more to the right too, like its some kind of fun-track.

Sign in to follow this