http://www.rockstarg...collectors.html

special-full.jpg

Special Edition Includes:

• Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V

• Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork
    This special SteelBook features double-sided, never-before-seen artwork of Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Custom color and metallic treatments bring out the detail of the artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook.

• Blueprint Map
    This exclusive, additional 21.5” x 26.75” map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County. Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast cash and other points of interest for the up-and-coming entrepreneur.

• Special Ability Boost
    Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster.

• Stunt Plane Trials
  • Single player Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County.

• Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More
    Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County.

• Additional Weapons
    When visiting Ammunation stores in single player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.

Collectors Edition Includes everything above and :

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
    Inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75” x 8.5” money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window.

• Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY™ Snapback Cap
    This exclusive New Era 9FIFTY™ cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer’s left side, a Grand Theft Auto ‘V’ logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit.

• Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
    Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.

• Unique Vehicles and Garage Property
    Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

• Like 11

Just read the tweet, I'm stoping at gamestop on my way home from work tonight to switch my order over. I like that the majority is actually in game content, I think im most stoked about the steel book though.

Also going to mention that they also tweeted that anyone who pre-orders will have access to the blimp in game.

• Like 1

Yeah i'm going to finally preorder tonight. How much do you think the collectors edition will be? Also the small part of the map they showed in the pictures. Wonder if any body working on a map can get anything from that.

Yeah i'm going to finally preorder tonight. How much do you think the collectors edition will be? Also the small part of the map they showed in the pictures. Wonder if any body working on a map can get anything from that.

$149.99 for the collectors edition.

150 bucks? ehhhh i'll have to think about that one, I love what the Collector edition offers, but with that price I'm leaning towards the Special Edition... shame.

The special edition is only $80

Edited by Godfather

I think that they used o give the map away for free... Now they are charging for it...

Preorder to fly the blimp, com' on ea-star....

• Like 3

I'm actually disappointed in the bonuses. In a game where they stress needing money and the importance of money, they give you all this free stuff, A garage full of cars, free weapons...no thanks. The physical items are cool though, but I don't think I want to spend $150 on it.

• Like 2

are amazon offering the collectors edition aswell ?

Not right this second, but they will. They always do.

For example I bought my Bioshock Infinite collector's edition through Amazon.

fuck yea the collectors edition im so getting it as so as i find some money cause im broke.

• Like 1

hmm, i'll wait and see then, i want to buy the collectors edition, just don't want to be sitting here on day of release and it doesn't show up lol

If you want it on release day and you want one of the special editions then don't go with Amazon.

They normally offer get it on release day shipping for normal copies of games...but never on the special edition copies for some asinine reason. <_<

that hat reminded me that im pretty use i got a san andreas hat, and a green bandana back when san andreas released

hmm, i'll wait and see then, i want to buy the collectors edition, just don't want to be sitting here on day of release and it doesn't show up lol

If you want it on release day and you want one of the special editions then don't go with Amazon.

They normally offer get it on release day shipping for normal copies of games...but never on the special edition copies for some asinine reason. <_<

it gets more confusing. meh no idea where or what to order now

Stunt Plane Trials sounds awesome, probably the most worthwhile piece of the package. I could also see the Ammunation freebies coming in handy, especially early on; I've never really enjoyed starting a GTA game without enough money to buy even a pistol. Special Ability Boost sounds par for the course, and I could take or leave the outfits/tattoos. Although Trevor is rocking a pretty sweet shirt... All told, an extra $20 seems reasonable.

I'm referring to the Special Edition, of course. The Collector's Edition sounds nifty, but in my case I would be overpaying for a bunch of swag that would sit on a shelf somewhere.

Edited by MrMister81

i do have a local shop that will do a midnight release, just that not interested in going at midnight, my plan was to just go to a quiet local shop when it opens in the morning.. but now i want the collectors edition.