look at the awesome helmet Franklin is wearing.

these are some dam good pics.

I like the pictures. A couple things that stand out to me are, in the first pic the gun Micheal is holding looks to have a red dot or small scope whereas the one Franklin is holding appears to just be iron sights. You can see the blimp again in the picture. In the picture that Franklin is blasting up Ballers, what stand out to me is it looks like he is doing the driveby shooting at an angle, like off his 10 o'clock. Maybe you could do this in GTA4 but I cant remember or it was difficult to aim while driving. And lastly the pair of binoculars to scoping out things in the distance as mentioned in the Blitz Play mission are shown.

I like all the little details. You get a good idea of the grunge or dirty feeling to things like the journalists stated. Also the skull helmet. My favorite picture of this bunch is the aircraft overflying the beach. I think this may be the area behind all the mountains where the map will end.

Wholy fuckin shit there is a first person view. they must have read every page of out What are you looking for in GTA 5 i posted first person driving cam at least 4 times.

Where?! WHERE?!

Wholy fuckin shit there is a first person view. they must have read every page of out What are you looking for in GTA 5 i posted first person driving cam at least 4 times.

Where?! WHERE?!

the end of page two kind of with Franklin in the tow truck.

I like the way GI explained the character switch. It reminds me of the car switch in the latest Driver - Time slows down sightly whilst you switch cars and orient yourself - which looked fine in driver. So I think R* would have nailed it.

• Like 2

that was from their may 2nd articles, that write-up you read, dup... i think these screens coincide with their digital magazine version of the same article... surprised they managed to keep these dozen photos from leaking since they were the ones that originally leaked the 20 images from last week, lol :lol:...

Which screen are you talking about having a first person view?