Sign in to follow this  
Prime

Psy is gay for me

Bronson thinks you're just being a noob. For once he's wrong.

I'm new(ish), but i'm guessing you're a veteran to the forum.

Welcome back. ??

:notworthy:

SA days or IV days?

GTA3 days. Hex modding to fly the big airplanes and shit in GTA3. Before gta-sa and psycopsy at thegfcc.

Cheers Prime, but Psy isn't hanging out here anymore. Also, i'm gay for Psy, Psy's gay for you, let's fuck.

Hey Q. Let's fuck. Where's Psy?

Oh shit. All you motherfuckers shut up. Gtfo.

Welcome back, Prime. All our vets are dead, but feel free to dress the noobs in their clothing.

I like my noobs nakey.

WB Prime. Long stay?

Probably not. I lost interest in GTA around SA. Been on a COD binge for the last 4-5 years. Hopefully 5 delivers in online play.

• Like 1

There were GTA3 days?!!?

Ahhhh, it's like talking to a really old guy about when he fought in the trenches in WW2. You're a proper Vet. Respect pops. (Y)

Probably not. I lost interest in GTA around SA. Been on a COD binge for the last 4-5 years. Hopefully 5 delivers in online play.

COD aye. MW3 or BLOPS2, honkys round here don't like COD unless it's in batter with chips and mushy peas.

Crazy, it wasn't a gta fan site, though. It was some shitty Psycopsy shit.

That's why I never knew of it, was a modders site then?

COD aye. MW3 or BLOPS2, honkys round here don't like COD unless it's in batter with chips and mushy peas.

That's why I never knew of it, was a modders site then?

I play BO2 now. I played MW3 for the year it was released before BO2 came out. Been my staple activity for the last 4-5 years now.

Dunno, but it was shit.

Psycopsy was created after Psy got involved with the folks at GFCC learning how to hex mod the game. He opened up his own forums and posted some of his own mods, so it was a spin off of GFCC but not as good in the mods department. GFCC was the shit. http://web.archive.o...urmisccodes.htm Here are some of the game codes you could use. Made GTA3 really fun. GFCC is probably the reason why this site exists because Psy was in love with the game and game modding activity. That's where I hail from... the good old GFCC.

working for the man... R* North...

No shit? That was his dream. He used to let me watch him fap to the GTA 3 map poster on MSN.

There were GTA3 days?!!?

Ahhhh, it's like talking to a really old guy about when he fought in the trenches in WW2. You're a proper Vet. Respect pops. (Y)

Fuck you I'm not that old :P.

The GTA3 days were the fucking best. Vice City in a close second. The experiences with those games were first of their kind and the modding put the games over the top.

COD?!

COD. BO2. I've gotten pretty good at the game over the years.

• Like 1

I play BO2 now. I played MW3 for the year it was released before BO2 came out. Been my staple activity for the last 4-5 years now.

I actually stuck with MW3, bought BLOPS2 on release day, played it about 4 or 5 times online, then went back to MW3, haven't actually played BLOPS since, think it's gathering dust somewhere, just didn't have the same feel to it like MW3 does, I know it's different developers and all, but BLOPS was a slight step back in my book if you want to compare the two.

The gfcc is where I first hung out and met a few of the vets here. I used to love modding the hex codes in GTA and WWF games.

Then finally I saw Psy talking about making a SA fan site and I helped out with a bit of graphics and created one of the first fan maps which has now became a trending thing... Can't believe it's that long ago now...

• Like 1