Sign in to follow this  
Prime

Psy is gay for me

Probably not. I lost interest in GTA around SA. Been on a COD binge for the last 4-5 years. Hopefully 5 delivers in online play.

COD aye. MW3 or BLOPS2, honkys round here don't like COD unless it's in batter with chips and mushy peas.

Crazy, it wasn't a gta fan site, though. It was some shitty Psycopsy shit.

That's why I never knew of it, was a modders site then?

I play BO2 now. I played MW3 for the year it was released before BO2 came out. Been my staple activity for the last 4-5 years now.

Dunno, but it was shit.

Psycopsy was created after Psy got involved with the folks at GFCC learning how to hex mod the game. He opened up his own forums and posted some of his own mods, so it was a spin off of GFCC but not as good in the mods department. GFCC was the shit. http://web.archive.o...urmisccodes.htm Here are some of the game codes you could use. Made GTA3 really fun. GFCC is probably the reason why this site exists because Psy was in love with the game and game modding activity. That's where I hail from... the good old GFCC.

working for the man... R* North...

No shit? That was his dream. He used to let me watch him fap to the GTA 3 map poster on MSN.

There were GTA3 days?!!?

Ahhhh, it's like talking to a really old guy about when he fought in the trenches in WW2. You're a proper Vet. Respect pops. (Y)

Fuck you I'm not that old :P.

The GTA3 days were the fucking best. Vice City in a close second. The experiences with those games were first of their kind and the modding put the games over the top.

COD?!

Crazy, it wasn't a gta fan site, though. It was some shitty Psycopsy shit.

COD. BO2. I've gotten pretty good at the game over the years.

Well this is a coincidence. My friend just gave me GTAIII on PC. Care to assist me?

Psychopsy was the shit, I've tried finding other old members like PhatPimp but no sign of him haha.

Does anyone else remember this old gem?

After going through my old email account, I found a signature Dunpeal made me about 10 years ago. I got to upload this bitch.

• Like 1

If you scroll down you can see that I apologized.... And since Psy isn't around anymore Me and Craze thought he was talking about the gay Asian dude. So sorry again..... I guess...

Psychopsy was the shit, I've tried finding other old members like PhatPimp but no sign of him haha.

After going through my old email account, I found a signature Dunpeal made me about 10 years ago. I got to upload this bitch.

Didn't Psy do a SA one of them as well?

I must have been lurking around in Psy's sites longer than I knew. I remember frequenting igta4 and ireddead without making an account, but I guess it goes further back.

You mean gta4.tv? There was no iGTA4?

VC stunting was the shit.